You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I must be the unluckiest person ever after this

edited March 2013 in The Poker Clinic
Its not a bad beat or anything so i didn't think it would belong in the BBV section, so i'll post it here lol.

I can't stop laughing about it honestly, i just find it so funny that i had to share it with everyone here:

I was playing at the cash tables, nl4, and this absolute maniac sits down with £5 and he must have played about 40 hands in a row, raising every hand to about 48-52p and shoving with any 2 cards. He got really lucky, managed to win about £25 so his chipstack was about £30 at one stage, i was just waiting patiently for a premium hand so i could take all his money and sure enough, i get dealt aces in the big blind, i'm salivating thinking of a potential £11 double up but what does he do? First time since he sits down he decides to fold, absolutely unbelievable hahaha.

This is the hand:

Seat 1: FULLHOUSEN1 (£28.98 in chips) <---- maniac
Seat 2: expertbuddy (£18.39 in chips)
Seat 3: ramires2044 (£4.78 in chips)
Seat 4: steelman174 (£5.00 in chips)
Seat 5: kissess (£4.72 in chips)
Seat 6: luckyluckyal (£10.07 in chips)
Seat 8: Butch1204Cassidy (£4.26 in chips)
Seat 9: liviust (£3.09 in chips)
Seat 10: Me (£11.73 in chips)

liviust: SB £0.02
Me: BB £0.04

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Me [Ah Ac]

FULLHOUSEN1: Fold <---- WHAT!? hahaha.
expertbuddy: Call £0.04
ramires2044: Call £0.04
steelman174: Fold
kissess: Fold
luckyluckyal: Call £0.04
Butch1204Cassidy: Call £0.04
liviust: Fold
Me: Raise To £0.24
expertbuddy: Fold
ramires2044: Call £0.20
luckyluckyal: Call £0.20
Butch1204Cassidy: Call £0.20

*** FLOP *** [6d 2d 10d]

Me: Bet £0.80
ramires2044: Fold
luckyluckyal: Call £0.80
Butch1204Cassidy: Fold

*** TURN *** [9d]
Me: Check
luckyluckyal: Bet £9.03
Me: Fold

*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot £11.48 Rake £0.17
luckyluckyal: wins £11.48

I was shocked to say the least, ended up having to bloody fold the aces as well lol.

So funny though, i had to sit out for about 5 minutes after it to compose myself since i was just laughing my head off hahaha.

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Am I missing the joke here...? You folded aces to a potential flush?

What else am I not seeing...?
  • edited March 2013
    No, i mean the guy first to act in that hand was an absolute maniac, he was raising every hand to like 48-52p and re-raising all in with any 2 cards, he had done it for about 50 hands in a row since he sat down so i was hoping to get a premium hand and hopefully take all his money before someone else did lol.

Then of course as shown in the hand above, i finally get a premium hand (aces) and he is first to act and i was 99.9% expecting him to raise it to about 48-52p again and then re-raise all in but instead, for the first time since he sat down, he folds hahaha. He must be physic or something, knew that i had aces i bet ;) lol.

And obviously, i still lost the bloody hand to a different player, unbelievable!! haha.

• edited March 2013
    YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE UNLUCKIEST PERSON  ON SKYPOKER THEY ARE MANY GOOD POKER  PLAYER WITH SKILLS BUT SOME DUMB KNOB AND SKY PROGGRAMME  FOR CARDS  ON FLOP MAKE YOU LOOK BAD BY GIVING YOU BADBEAT  YOUR AA or AK or AK etc.