You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Omaha is sick game but I love it!

hey guys quite new to omaha so just wanting advice on a hand a played it was huge pot 4 these stakes just want to make sure i`m doin the right things.

reads the whole table has been pretty loose passive not much raising or re raising goin on but the big blind i`ve seen a few hands where they have bluffed most their stack away with o/e and gutshot str8 draws and prob only player at table being aggro.

is the right move just play my hand face up and re raise again?

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceDwarfer33Small blind £0.10£0.10£7.00bbBig blind £0.20£0.30£48.41 Your hole cardsA7A6   xRaise £0.40£0.70£11.14liamboi11Raise £1.20£1.90£47.35Dwarfer33Fold    bbRaise £3.90£5.80£44.51xCall £3.70£9.50£7.44liamboi11     

Comments

• edited March 2013
    I think either flatting or reraising is fine.You have position so flatting and seing a flop is ok but raising pot and trying to get it heads up makes your hand stronger so all depends on whether you think both players are commited to their hands because 3 way allin you prob at best 40% .

AA is sometimes massively over rated by players at these levels in Omaha but doubled suited and some kind of connectors is a good hand on the button.

I can't see X stack but I am taking it as £70+ but if it is just £7 then I am repotting and just playing heads up against bb.

I havent been playing Omaha long so this is only from my basic knowledge and could be just plain wrong :)
  • edited March 2013
    If you want to play for stacks re raise, otherwise flat (there will be £30 in the middle with pot sized bet left). You should defo be re raising though. Not sure your hand would be face up. GET IT INNNN lol