You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£50 Forum competition!!

Hi Guys,

You should have all received the email sent around today about the fantastic new competition we are running...

all you need to do to pick up the £50 is start a cracking discussion and receive the most replies! easy eh!?

of course replies to your own don't count but can you think of an easier way to make 50 quid!

As ever, any questions or problems just give me a shout. 

Comments

• edited June 2009
    don't forget that the community will be live to everyone on the 10th of June so there will be a lot more people around to notch up the reply total!
  • edited June 2009
    To clarify: Whoever STARTS the most popular discussion will win the £50? Is that as of just now or when the Community first started.

Or, is it the person with the most posts? Because if it is then sorry @all but you're drawing dead against me on that one ;) (aside from Tikay and Rich, but they of course don't count becuase they're paid to post!)
  • edited June 2009
    Hi Youngun,

the rules are.... the discussion created with the most replies after the email was sent around (yesterday- 03/06) will win the £50.

hope that helps, anything else give me a shout
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: £50 Forum competition!!:
    To clarify: Whoever STARTS the most popular discussion will win the £50? Is that as of just now or when the Community first started. Or, is it the person with the most posts? Because if it is then sorry @all but you're drawing dead against me on that one ;) (aside from Tikay and Rich, but they of course don't count becuase they're paid to post!)
    Posted by YoungUn
    It may surprise you to know, contrary to your Posts, that neither Rich, nor myself, or any of the other Sky Poker Presenters & Analysts (who will be on here once the Forum opens properly), or indeed the Staff, Studio & Gallery Crew, get paid to Post on here.

It's a love thing. Honest!

Seriously, it's just part of the job, Posting on here, & there's no fee or monetary gain. Why should there be? We have the best jobs in the world. And that's a fact.
  • edited June 2009
    A massive congrats to JIMMY8 who is the lucky recipient of a cool £50!!! this will be credited to your account in the next few days. make sure you all look out for similar competitions in the community.

cheers,