You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker odds

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
hi guys last nights main head hunter for nearly a hour the hands i had were total gash .then i had aa went all in head to head got beat on the river lol lol lol so much 88 percent fav

Comments

• edited December 2009
    I have a feeling your about to get somebody tell you that all that stat proves is your going to lose 12 out of very 100 lol.......................... Oh no i just did it :)
  • edited December 2009
    what im trying to say what ever hand i get my luck is one way rotten lol
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: poker odds:
    what im trying to say what ever hand i get my luck is one way rotten lol
    Posted by potters186
    I know the feeling mate, only pulling yuor leg. It's sickening when your playing well and running bad isn't it
  • edited December 2009
    unlucky m8 but thats poker
  • edited December 2009
    Dont get me started on high pocket pairs...

I had aces cracked in the very 1st hand of the tournament, then the very next hand I had KK cracked with 22 ( hit trips on river ) I am just glad my lap top is still working as it had an accident, it just jumped off my lap and landed over 12feet away, Dunno how that happend....

Shanker1974
  • edited December 2009

After an hour n half of the BH hunter, had an 8k stack, got AA all in pre flop against ak, cnt be any better, flop A 2 5, TOP SET! Cnt lose!

Can draw tho, turn 3 river 4!

Double here I'm top ten, lose here, Im out, draw here, I race 2 hands later with AKs v 10 10, flop an ace, turn a ten, game over.

From being 1 card away from top ten, to out the game within 3 hands.

I dunno how ANYONE can play online poker and purely play tournys, no cash, I wud have smashed so many laptops!

UL, DOHH
  • edited December 2009
    it happens in poker and it happens in sport.....had 200 treble..benfica europa leaque(won)....stenson to beat mclrory(won)...karlsson to beat goosen..round 1 yeasterday...karlsson 3up with 2 to play...both par4....on the 17th goosen eagles...karlsson double boogies...lost by 1..(also had tie no bet)...whats the odds on someone eagling a par 4 and the other player double booging...IT HAPPENS