You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

facts again

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
i posted 2 days ago about worst hands hitting on river, before u had time to take off my notes,a few people read this and hav been chatting to me saying im 100% right, 3 of us made note of this before 1.00 tourney started today , within 1 hour 13/17 best hands lost when chips were in. all u big wigs that stick up for sky , need to hav a word wiv urselves and b honest enough to admit that the site needs to b sorted before  lots of players use other networks. all ev1 wants is a fair site to enjoy.i know u will take this off which is wrong because ev1 shud b entitled to their say , hopefully more people will complain so theyll hav to change things

kind regards

neluck

Comments

• edited March 2013
    your last thread wasnt taken off it was moved to another section, brags beats and varience, and you can view it there.

one question for you, you ran deep in a tourney after you posted that thread taking quite a few heads, how did the cards fall in that? did you get the chips in behind all the time and hit to take so many heads? this is what you are suggesting in your posts
  • edited March 2013
    This again..........

Time for bed I think, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN
  • edited March 2013
    and during the time that thread was up u qwhere chip leader in an mtt 
  • edited March 2013
    I think a better title would have been " Boring conspiracy claptrap we have all heard before with no actuall facts involved "

• edited March 2013

Aaah, so its the sites fault you lose is it? nothing to do with your ability.

If that doesnt make sense, I will do my best to translate it into your mother tongue....

I, So iz da sites fault dat u loses tha moniez? nowt 2do wiv ur skilzzzzzz me breadbin innit.
  • edited March 2013
    THANK GOD FOR THAT ITHOUGHT I WAS JUST A BAD PLAYER NOW I KNOW IT IS THE SITES FAULT I AM GOING TO ENTER WSOP MAIN EVENT LOL
  • edited March 2013

why are you still here? if u honestly believe the site is fixed or the RNG is broke why wouldnt you go elsewhere, I was kind oflike you when i started playing poker on a different site i believed it was rigged and i left, since then i've come to sky worked on my game and got better, now whenever i go back to the site i played on before i make profit because turns out there was nothing wrong with the site i was just god damn awful at poker. my advice would be to try and do the same

• edited March 2013
    In Response to facts again:
    i posted 2 days ago about worst hands hitting on river, before u had time to take off my notes,a few people read this and hav been chatting to me saying im 100% right, 3 of us made note of this before 1.00 tourney started today , within 1 hour 13/17 best hands lost when chips were in. all u big wigs that stick up for sky , need to hav a word wiv urselves and b honest enough to admit that the site needs to b sorted before  lots of players use other networks. all ev1 wants is a fair site to enjoy.i know u will take this off which is wrong because ev1 shud b entitled to their say , hopefully more people will complain so theyll hav to change things kind regards neluck
    Posted by neluck
    Hi neluck,
    why not change your game...just play the garbage like all the others were doing as you suggested,then when you outdraw them they can come here and post as you have done.
    seriously,you have to change your game and your mentality if you are ever going to win.
    yes lots of players will moan about getting outdrawn,especially on the river,i do from time to time,and it's only natural to do so.
    if i had given up because of this,i'd of lasted about 1 day. you have to adapt how you play.
    you can win playing here or anywhere else on-line,playing ALL POKER GAMES.
    do you really think that so many would be playing if they were all losing?
    :)
    dev
    ps;
         what have you done to try & improve your game?
    have you read any blogs?
    have you posted any hands in the poker clinic?

all these things are free,so what are you waiting for.
    also what games are you playing?
    if it's tournaments,they are high variance,ie;you don't win many let alone cash often enough to make money,unless you have some idea of how to play them,and i mean play them well.

why not try playing some dym's i did last year,and i think it's fair to say 'did ok' from playing them.
    why dym's?
    because they are low variance,ie;you should cash frequently,as 3 players cash from a starting field of 6.
    yes,they are not everyone's 'cup of tea' but it's a good learning ground,imo.
    if you can't win playing dym's you probably won't win anywhere else.
    play the £1 games and work your way up.it's really not overly difficult.
    once you get the basics in your game,then it's just a matter of making some adjustments and you can win playing any game you then choose.
    i have changed to playing cash this year,and am now finally level from playing for almost 3 months,after losing at the start,as i fully expected to.
    you can win...but do you really want to?
    many don't.,they simply play for fun,which is fine.
    good luck...and stop moaning.
    :)
    dev

• edited March 2013
    Post like this make me laugh....  

Rather than looking at the sky Poker software and RNG, try looking a little closer to home for problems....   like your own game