You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

facts once more

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
regarding my last post , if u sky loving uptheirarses people .read it properly i wasnt talking abou"MY HANDS", i was talking about ev1s at the table,13/17 all ins wiv best hand losing is  1 million%  wrong , this is happening all the time , and by the way im actually a winning player but im thinking of other players wasting their money

honesty is a word that obvouisly  a lot of u brainwashed people dont understand

kind regards honest neluck

Comments

• edited March 2013
    If the site favours some players, or when players are behind, How come the same profitable players online can make money live and on a range of other sites, think about it...
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to facts once more:
    i wasnt talking abou"MY HANDS", i was talking about ev1s at the table
    Posted by neluck
    Who is ev1s?

• edited March 2013
    Why on earth would a company in a multi billion pound industry risk its integrity by fiddling people out of pennies???

Your so deluded its unreal.
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: facts once more:
    In Response to facts once more : Who is ev1s ?
    Posted by NoseyBonk

Op is certainly all shook up about this.

Taxi!
  • edited March 2013

where to...HEARTBREAK HOTEL

(* *)
       ^
    dev
  • edited March 2013
    I am not wearing my blue suede shoes, just in case I get stuck on the bridge over troubled water.
  • edited March 2013
    Why on earth would a company in a multi billion pound industry risk its integrity by fiddling people out of pennies??? Your so deluded its unreal.
    Posted by calcalfold

i saw ur reply to my last post, do me a favour come back when ur good enough to give advice, and for now toddle off back to ur 2p 4p tables
  • edited March 2013

guess 'it's now or never'
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: facts once more : i saw ur reply to my last post, do me a favour come back when ur good enough to give advice, and for now toddle off back to ur 2p 4p tables
    Posted by neluck
    Rather be a £200 a month winner at 4nl and low buy in bountyhunters, than loser that isnt intelligent enough to realise they need to work on their game.
  • edited March 2013
    Elvis was spotted in ASDA yesterday getting some horse burgers :)
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: facts once more : Rather be a £200 a month winner at 4nl and low buy in bountyhunters, than loser that isnt intelligent enough to realise they need to work on their game.
    Posted by calcalfold

pick a table heads up and i will play u for any amount ,and we could settle this that way.these posts are not about me its about skypoker needing to become a fairer site so people can enjoy because at the moment they are letting bad players catch up, this is problee to keep these players on sky ,desperate measures in my opinion
  • edited March 2013
    Settle what? there is nothing to settle.

But happy to play you heads up. Tables Gretna and Cairo please, 20nl.

I am seated
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: facts once more : pick a table heads up and i will play u for any amount ,and we could settle this that way.these posts are not about me its about skypoker needing to become a fairer site so people can enjoy because at the moment they are letting bad players catch up, this is problee to keep these players on sky ,desperate measures in my opinion
    Posted by neluck
    The game allows players to 'catch up', as long as they're not already 0% in the hand.

• edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: facts once more : pick a table heads up and i will play u for any amount ,and we could settle this that way.these posts are not about me its about skypoker needing to become a fairer site so people can enjoy because at the moment they are letting bad players catch up, this is problee to keep these players on sky ,desperate measures in my opinion
    Posted by neluck
    This just reminded me of Holly vs Queeg.

• edited March 2013
    Been waiting for ten minutes now, c`mon, deposit and play me........or are you yellow?

:))

LOL ....Any game you like......

"Subbeto, Snakes and Ladders...Monopoly, maybe? I'll let you go first."
  • edited March 2013
    ok,
    Now 'I just can't help believin'
    we've 'got a whole lot o' livin' to do' here
    so 'don't be cruel'
    or go 'crying in the chapel'
    and please 'love me tender'
    and show some 'burning love'
    especially 'in the ghetto'
    as i'm 'lonesome tonight...
    i could cry.'

doesn't matter 'from a jack to a king'
    or if you are all-in.
    could we please have 'a little less conversation'
    this has gone 'way down' far enough
    so i'm sending this 'return to sender'
    agh ha
    (* *)
       ^
    and yes...Elvis has left the building.
  • edited March 2013
    lets start another pointless thread spewing more BS and claiming it to be "facts"

could you not have added to the other thread that was already on the front page, its not like it had been moved or locked.
  • edited March 2013
    gud luck today