You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

disgusting counterfeiting

just grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Cranzilla Small blind £0.02 £0.02 £3.52
TINTIN Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £3.80
 Your hole cards
  • J
  • J

duxrs Raise  £0.16 £0.22 £4.95
jimmyttt Fold     
Cranzilla Fold     
TINTIN Call  £0.12 £0.34 £3.68
Flop

• J

TINTIN Check     
duxrs Bet  £0.17 £0.51 £4.78
TINTIN Call  £0.17 £0.68 £3.51
Turn

TINTIN Check     
duxrs Check     
River

TINTIN Check     
duxrs Check     
TINTIN Show
  • J
  • J

duxrs Show
  • A

duxrs Win Four 4s £0.62  £5.40

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Not going to question your desision making tintin, why are we shutting down here? Youve let him get this for free. 

Edit didnt realise he had the pre lead. 
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to disgusting counterfeiting:
    just grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Cranzilla Small blind £0.02 £0.02 £3.52 TINTIN Big blind   £0.04 £0.06 £3.80   Your hole cards J J       duxrs Raise   £0.16 £0.22 £4.95 jimmyttt Fold         Cranzilla Fold         TINTIN Call   £0.12 £0.34 £3.68 Flop     J 4 4       TINTIN Check         duxrs Bet   £0.17 £0.51 £4.78 TINTIN Call   £0.17 £0.68 £3.51 Turn     4       TINTIN Check         duxrs Check         River     4       TINTIN Check         duxrs Check         TINTIN Show J J       duxrs Show 7 A       duxrs Win Four 4s £0.62   £5.40
    Posted by TINTIN
    Just another sky random hand. Happens every game, every night of the week. The only surprise is your somewhat surprised.

• edited March 2013

Nice of him to c/back the nuts on the river last to act :D
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: disgusting counterfeiting:
    Not going to question your desision making tintin, why are we shutting down here? Youve let him get this for free.  Edit didnt realise he had the pre lead. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    yeah the c bet told me a lot, had to try to be cute with it which is not like me. it was just one of them, it didnt tilt me, made me laugh more than anything
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to disgusting counterfeiting : Just another sky random hand. Happens every game, every night of the week. The only surprise is your somewhat surprised.  
    Posted by snorky
    not suprised in the slightest, ive played enough to see it all. thought it was funnier more than suprising
  • edited March 2013
    Nice of him to c/back the nuts on the river last to act :D
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    yeah bonus for me, free info lol
  • edited March 2013
    Seen much worse, a mate of mine once made a seventeen pound note, it was even triangular for heavens sake!
  • edited March 2013

why are you not betting on the turn
    if he is going to bet A high then he will surely call a bet on the turn and his river play says it all he is just another villian who is too worried about hs money to bet anything.