You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Download client wont load

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
Yesterday when i tried to open the download client it wouldnt open it just kept saying cm menu loading.  After i reinstalled like 6 times it finally worked.  Today when i try to open it same problem and ive reinstalled 4 times now with no luck.  Customer care have told me to play through the browser but i cant do this as i play mtts across other sites aswell.  Anyone else having this problem at the moment and any luck resolving it?

Comments

• edited March 2013
    In Response to Download client wont load:
    Yesterday when i tried to open the download client it wouldnt open it just kept saying cm menu loading.  After i reinstalled like 6 times it finally worked.  Today when i try to open it same problem and ive reinstalled 4 times now with no luck.  Customer care have told me to play through the browser but i cant do this as i play mtts across other sites aswell.  Anyone else having this problem at the moment and any luck resolving it?
    Posted by bearlyther
    i have this problem sometimes but i just reboot my computer and it works fine everyime then
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Download client wont load:
    In Response to Download client wont load : i have this problem sometimes but i just reboot my computer and it works fine everyime then
    Posted by sighcall
    cheers working now when i rebooted