You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

**** TV HAND REQUESTS - 28TH MARCH ****

edited March 2013 in The Poker Clinic
Hi Everyone,

If you've got a hand that you'd like to be analysed on TV during the Poker Clinic at 8pm on Thursday, please post it on this thread!

We can only show hands from cash tables or tournaments that have a TV icon next to them

All we need is the hand ID and a bit of information about where the hand is from, some background information, and your specific questions for our poker experts!

If you can do that for us, we'll do our best to get your hand shown on Channel 861.

All the best

Louis

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Can i request this. 

636293081 From MasterCash4 about 90mins ago. 

At this point it was HU and honestly ive not played alot of HU cash. My opponent is pretty handy but i feel with position and this holding i can play strong v his range pre. Thoughts on my play post flop is my main concearn here. 
  • edited March 2013
    Could you please show this hand that I played on Mastercash 3

Hand History #636296051 (18:55 24/03/2013)

I got called a nit after the hand but I think my line is fine... what do you think? I'm flatting pre because I'm already suspicious of the small raise utg to snap 4bet me and I know if I 5bet this deep, I'm gonna struggle to get it in without being in bad shape against the majority of players at this level. It also disguises my hand to flat. On the flop I check to the preflop aggressor anyway, but see no point in betting any street because there are so few hands in his range that haven't made top pair, 2pair, or a set. Any hands that he might 4bet like TT or hands in his 4bet light range aren't gonna call a bet postflop anyway.

What do you think?