You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

multi tables

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
Just tried playing a couple of sng's at the same time. I like playing in the standard view but my lap top wont let them sit side by side on my screen instead they overlap each other . They work ok in the mini view but i dont really get on with that view.... 

Is it possible to have them on in standard view?

Comments

• edited March 2013

Afraid not, we are all waiting for resizable tables to be introduced, which would allow you to change the size of the table to suit your own prefernces.
     Been waiting a long time, so don't hold your breath.
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: multi tables:
     Afraid not, we are all waiting for resizable tables to be introduced, which would allow you to change the size of the table to suit your own prefernces.  Been waiting a long time, so don't hold your breath.
    Posted by 68Trebor
    many thanks for the reply. Maybe one day then .
  • edited March 2013
    I was at SPT Stratford on the weekend and have seen the new tables. The new tables look really good, they're fully re-sizeable, with new avatars and you can still see the chatbox in the smallest possible view. Stack sizes are never hidden by location anymore, and they don't run in flash any more so will be much more light-weight in terms of your CPU usage.

From what I gathered, it should be released very soon.
  • edited March 2013
    I was at SPT Stratford on the weekend and have seen the new tables. The new tables look really good, they're fully re-sizeable, with new avatars and you can still see the chatbox in the smallest possible view. Stack sizes are never hidden by location anymore, and they don't run in flash any more so will be much more light-weight in terms of your CPU usage. From what I gathered, it should be released very soon.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Thanks for that Lambert I hope that you are right and that the all-new, singing and dancing Sky will be released soon, but we have had positve reports after every SPT and still nothing so you can understand people`s scepticism.
  • edited March 2013
    I was at SPT Stratford on the weekend and have seen the new tables. The new tables look really good, they're fully re-sizeable, with new avatars and you can still see the chatbox in the smallest possible view. Stack sizes are never hidden by location anymore, and they don't run in flash any more so will be much more light-weight in terms of your CPU usage. From what I gathered, it should be released very soon.
    Posted by Lambert180

I seen a picture of this. Looked really smart too. Have to admit, i haven't been this excited for any sky release until i seen that picture 

• edited March 2013
     Afraid not, we are all waiting for resizable tables to be introduced, which would allow you to change the size of the table to suit your own prefernces.  Been waiting a long time, so don't hold your breath.
    Posted by 68Trebor
    I got a look at the new software at Stratford and it really does look good, it's definately coming but these things don't happen overnight I guess.
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to multi tables:
    Just tried playing a couple of sng's at the same time. I like playing in the standard view but my lap top wont let them sit side by side on my screen instead they overlap each other . They work ok in the mini view but i dont really get on with that view....  Is it possible to have them on in standard view?
    Posted by limmy01
    If you increase your screen resolution that will shrink the tables a bit while they are still in standard view and they should fit side by side. 1600 x 1024 or 1050 works fine for me.
  • edited March 2013
    Cant you just sit on the left of one table and the right of the other. Then the overlapping will not matter.
  • edited March 2013
    If you have a spare monitor or can lay your hands on one to try...

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/organization/twomonitors.aspx