You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ROI?

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi, 

I currently play mostly cash, but i am thinking about starting to play DYM and Fifty50.

DYM on sky are 6 seaters. (obv lol)

fifty50 on St***s are 10 seaters. 

I am just wondering for decent player what ROI should I be aiming for for each of these games. 

Thanks all

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Hi Sighcall

Dym's 
    Anything above 5% would be considered as decent.
    You really need to be multitabling these to show a good profit.

Can't really answer for the 50/50's
  • edited March 2013

hi sighcall

dym's are agreat way to build your b/roll,
    not sure about roi,but i'm sure jac's right about 5% or better being good.
    deffo need play multi-tables and the more the better imo.
    not played the 50'50's either but i'm sure they would be beatable too.
    gl
    :)
    dev
    ps;to give you some idea of what is possible,last year once i'd been playing them awhile and also learnt how to play 15/18 tables,playing the £3 level i had a spell where i was making around £100 a week.
    this lasted for abour 6 weeks or so then it dropped a little towards the end of the year,as i bagan playing fewer sessions,i think.
    i'd say an average of £50 to £75+ a week is possible,(at the £3 and under levels anyway)but would very likely be alot less to begin with.(but you don't get the money given to you,and i played alot of hours...most evenings for at least 3/4 hours and extra at w'ends)
    dym's are relatively easy to play and give a steady slow building return,for a very small investment and risk each game.but you would need to commit fully to playing them and as said playing plenty of tables helps.
    gl