You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday Night on Sky Poker TV- live broadcast with Rich and Carlo

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi Rich & Carlo, made the FT of the UKOPS 3 micro, 5th/445.
with a lot of early luck in this particular hand, rivercard FTW.

Hand History #638528708 (19:06 30/03/2013)

And here is my FT exit hand, who said rivercard FTW, lol.
Hand History #638645584 (22:26 30/03/2013)

Question for Carlo.
If you're not running too well in a MTT, say just under average chips, but in the last 1/3,
at what point in relation to your stack size and the blind levels you should consider shoving?

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Yo dudes and dudettes!

Here's the deal for Sunday night from 7 on Channel 861 and streamed from this site... 

Your hosts: Richard Orford and Carlo Citrone.

And on the menu:

7pm-8pm Coverage from the final table of UKOPS 1 (Thursday 28th March)
    8pm till Midnight Full LIVE coverage of the 30K UKOPS Main Event!   Yes, it's a big one. The main event of Easter UKOPS! We'll follow all the action as it happens and talk to players on the frontline throughout the night. It's a must-see! And a must-play! Make sure you satellite in to get the full website/TV experience. 
    And, as well as all the poker hands, I'll be reading out all your messages and posing your questions to Carlo.

Get in touch by emailing skyopen@bskyb.com, or tweeting #skypokertv

Looking forward as ever to hearing from you all and I'll see you at 7pm sharp for a very, very big game!
  • edited March 2013
    Hi Rich and Carlo looking forward to the ukops show tonight. Carlo are you mainly a live tournament player these days or do you grind online aswell?  Also do you plan to go to the world series of poker this year and if so what events will you be participating in i remember seeing you in vegas last year at the venetian during the venetian deepstack series. 
  • edited March 2013
    Hi rich n carlo have a great show im back on the forums from a 4 month break gd to be back :)

Abig shout out to baccus 00  who won the last 2 main events in the ukops some acheivement that unbeliveble tekkkerrrrssss big up
  • edited March 2013
    Good afternoon Richard and Carlo
    As a novice i am still learning how 2 play poker,so i entered the UKOPS micro yesterday and managed to win it.
    Igot lucky at least 8 times during the tournament,was quite happy just 2 cash so shoved at lot more than i should of.
    Will be entering the MINI tonight hoping 2 get lucky again and cash.
    Very happy with the £150 cash normally play £2  £5 bh and like the deep stacks.
    all the best
    Rainman397
  • edited March 2013
    hi, is there any TSP sats into the TSP final tonigh or is it the 60£ direct buy in only??
  • edited March 2013
    HI guys- thanks  for your messages. Just to let you know we're doing things a bit different tonight. We're only reading out emails and tweets in order to encourage more people to use those formats and leaving the forum for posts to do with the site and not the show.

So if you want your post read out, can you cut and paste it on to an email and send it to...

skyopen@bskyb.com

Or if it's short enough via Twitter

#skypokertv
  • edited March 2013
    Why would you want to encourage those two formats, the Forum is far more interactive and represents all that is good about Sky Poker (i.e. the two-way Community) much better