You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LIVE! Poker Million Final Table - Friday 4th Dec

2»

Comments

• edited December 2009
    grrrr i dont have sky sports... updates please guys!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: LIVE! Poker Million Final Table - Friday 4th Dec:
    Well it hasnt been the most exciting start has it, i can only watch it for another 30 mins till she ahs the jungle on!!
    Posted by 35suited
    I'm A Nobody will be repeated 20 times on ITV2!
  • edited December 2009

Ur amateur is up! Only consolation for me is its against LUKE!

DOHH
  • edited December 2009
    I'm £100 to nothing on Helppi and £200 to nothing on Mikkelsen.
    Things are going OK so far!
  • edited December 2009
    Wooo - huge pot to Akenhead - n1.
  • edited December 2009
    Schwartz out in 4th
  • edited December 2009
    Schwartz out in 4th
    Posted by MereNovice
    I turn over from the jungle just in time to see this tool lose.  GOOD!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: LIVE! Poker Million Final Table - Friday 4th Dec : I turn over from the jungle just in time to see this tool lose.  GOOD!
    Posted by phil12uk
    Same here, glad to see him out
  • edited December 2009

COME ON HELPPI!!!

• edited December 2009
    Helppi is just world class with a capital W and hopefully will be a deserving winner tonight!!!

Can't say im too upset to see Mr Schwartz go out in 4th though!
  • edited December 2009
    Well done James - another excellent result.

A deserved winner.
  • edited December 2009
    Gr8 result for james, wp  that man
  • edited December 2009

has Akenhead just placed his name alongside/ ahead of the likes of Ivey, Kidpoker, Jesus, Antonius, Hansen and co???

Final tables in WSOP and WSOPE.... now another big win and 500k to add to this years winnings?

Is he currently the best tournament player in the world??

• edited December 2009
    lol not quite cummins... dont be results orientated ;)
  • edited December 2009
    James is definatley up there with the best in the world
  • edited December 2009
    Im very impressed by DURRRRR both online and live. I think Negranu is undoubtably the best live player in the world. Ivey Has a consistant game, but I wouldnt go overboard about it. The best STT player with the common TV structures is Roy Brindley, he knows it inside out. I used to put Frazer in the same catagory but hes been poor the last half dozen times i've seen him. So in short I think the best 3 poker players in the world, are NegranUUUU, Durrr and myself, probably in reverse order! DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Ok, in response to this one DOHHHHHH, your obviously a big Durrrr fan. Similar name and way it's written. Both LAG players and it certainly has served DURRRRR well. But with that style comes massive swings as DURRRR found out against Isildur1, he didn't just lose a buy in, He lost a pension fund lol. Negranu & Probably Hellmuth are the best readers of people i have ever seen so you've got my agreement on that one and i don't think anyone could Doubt Iveys Tallent.

All that said You've got other greats that are really worth a Mention, Stu Unger (this guy was amazing), Alan Cunningham, Johnny Chan etc. On the European Side you have players like Ram Vaswani, Praz bansi, Dave Ulliot, James who is having a great year, Hellpi, De Wolf Etc There are many greats and Channing is one of Britains best. I played him once (Infact there's a thread somewhere back in general poker) and  he's better than i'll ever be (and a really nicce guy)
  • edited December 2009

Not so sure about Banzi and Vaswami, If no1 had heard of RAM n saw him play, eg if he played a deepstack on here under an anonymous name, he'd get so much abuse. You're no doubt gonna reply with his record and tell me what, and how much, he has won, but I can only say that hes become too rich too soon coz now it seems like he doesn't give a dam. His unpredictablilty as become so predicatble, and now he just gets picked off.

Durrr has an alround game, dnt only appreciate his aggression, watch the aussie millions cash game on pokertube playing against P.Antonious, pot limit Omaha. Although Im not a massive omaha expert, the lay downs he made, HEADS UP were incredible. He isn't a 1 trick pony.

I think there was a thread on the forum this weekend where TALON pointed out the effectiveness of being super aggressive, but also highlighted the need to be intelligent with this aggression. DURRRR definately has this trait.

And yes, the DOHHHHHH was inspired by DURRRRRR, im gonna name my first son Daniel Durrrr D****, (my surname), So he'll be named after the 3 greatest poker players in the world! haha

DOHHHHHHH

• edited December 2009
    Heads up Durrrr is one of the best Omaha players in the world, he's fortunate to be sponsered and deep pocketed enough to survive the massive swings (I don't doubt his talent by the way, He's a fantastic player with great instincts for people's weakness). He is very inteligent with his play and willing to back his claims as per the $1m Challange