You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky poker cash game reloaded

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi Rich and Carlo
just spent the afternoon watching the reloaded show form the other night, had to sky plus it as i was working.
have to say it was facsinating and interesting listening to reds and neils views and thoughts.
without doubt the best poker show i have watched.
a must see for all poker players.
thanks to you and the team at 861 for the great poker education.
have a good show
regards
mike (aka 69joe)
ps
rich can you ask carlo why he left the table?

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Thanks Mike, very kind words. I also thought it was a great show and I learnt a lot listening to Neil and Reds pick apart their play and tell us what was going on their minds throuhgout the action.

If I remember I'll ask Carlo tonight why he left the table. I suspect it might be because he ran out of money! ;-)
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: sky poker cash game reloaded:
    Thanks Mike, very kind words. I also thought it was a great show and I learnt a lot listening to Neil and Reds pick apart their play and tell us what was going on their minds throuhgout the action. If I remember I'll ask Carlo tonight why he left the table. I suspect it might be because he ran out of money! ;-)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    I believe all those london tournaments will have got him some top ups. 

• edited March 2013
    In Response to sky poker cash game reloaded:
    Hi Rich and Carlo just spent the afternoon watching the reloaded show form the other night, had to sky plus it as i was working. have to say it was facsinating and interesting listening to reds and neils views and thoughts. without doubt the best poker show i have watched. a must see for all poker players. thanks to you and the team at 861 for the great poker education. have a good show regards mike (aka 69joe) ps rich can you ask carlo why he left the table?
    Posted by 69joe
    It appeared liked he had a super-strop!

• edited March 2013
    Yeh was a great show, was goin to watch the Scotland game and have an early nite but couldnt stop watching the show.  Neil Channing is always great on it.
  • edited March 2013
    Yes, I also really enjoyed listening to Neil's thought process behind making some of those decisions, particularly against Rastafish,