You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash for Points

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat

Hey, I never play enough each month to earn cash for points but i have this month :) Do i need to do something or does it auto go into you account?

Comments

• edited April 2013
    to clear things up please say you entered the code to be eligable for it before now.

your points bonus will get paid straight into your account on the 5th working day which is the 8th this month
  • edited April 2013
    hope you reg for it in your acount in promo....
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash for Points:
    to clear things up please say you entered the code to be eligable for it before now. your points bonus will get paid straight into your account on the 5th working day which is the 8th this month
    Posted by TINTIN

Nice one Tin Tin

Yeah ive entered it but like i say ive never played enough before to earn it so dont know the score. Its only £4.70 like lol but it all goes into the bank roll doesnt it :)
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash for Points:
    In Response to Re: Cash for Points : Nice one Tin Tin Yeah ive entered it but like i say ive never played enough before to earn it so dont know the score. Its only £4.70 like lol but it all goes into the bank roll doesnt it :)
    Posted by 19MUFC19
    good just had to be sure. every little helps. for future its paid on the 5th business day each month, with today being bank holiday its pushed it back to nxt monday, its usually in around lunchtime but to cover their backsides it say by the close of business in their t n c's