You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Shout Outs

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
I'm a fairly new player here on Sky, and starting to become a fairly regular contributor on the forum and TV show.

Just wanted to extend the olive branch to a few players who I've really come to respect both on the tables and here on the forum :)

Lambert180 - the guy talks a lot of sense on here and people would do really well to learn from his replies on the Poker Clinic! Followed him on Twitter recently because @SkyPoker linked to him. Bit stalkerish but hey :D

TKDRob & Supercrazy - its always trouble when I come across these guys on the cash tables, theyre so solid players. And Supercrazy isn't just a name! 

I've also done a bit of railing of the top SP players like Cenachav, GaryQQQ, TommyD, and of course the TV analysts like lolufold and scotty77. 

Really enjoying the Sky experience and looking forward to a future SPT/UKOPS. Theres a lot of other names I haven't mentioned here too but such a great poker community, if anybody wants an extra player for their teams in future give me a shout :)

All the best
Reece

Comments

• edited April 2013
    In Response to Shout Outs:
    I'm a fairly new player here on Sky, and starting to become a fairly regular contributor on the forum and TV show. Just wanted to extend the olive branch to a few players who I've really come to respect both on the tables and here on the forum :)Lambert180 - the guy talks a lot of sense on here and people would do really well to learn from his replies on the Poker Clinic! Followed him on Twitter recently because @SkyPoker linked to him. Bit stalkerish but hey :D TKDRob & Supercrazy - its always trouble when I come across these guys on the cash tables, theyre so solid players. And Supercrazy isn't just a name!  I've also done a bit of railing of the top SP players like Cenachav, GaryQQQ, TommyD, and of course the TV analysts like lolufold and scotty77.  Really enjoying the Sky experience and looking forward to a future SPT/UKOPS. Theres a lot of other names I haven't mentioned here too but such a great poker community, if anybody wants an extra player for their teams in future give me a shout :) All the best Reece
    Posted by CUFCrp90
    []
  • edited April 2013
    I'm a fairly new player here on Sky, and starting to become a fairly regular contributor on the forum and TV show. Just wanted to extend the olive branch to a few players who I've really come to respect both on the tables and here on the forum :) Lambert180 - the guy talks a lot of sense on here and people would do really well to learn from his replies on the Poker Clinic! Followed him on Twitter recently because @SkyPoker linked to him. Bit stalkerish but hey :D TKDRob & Supercrazy - its always trouble when I come across these guys on the cash tables, theyre so solid players. And Supercrazy isn't just a name!  I've also done a bit of railing of the top SP players like Cenachav, GaryQQQ, TommyD, and of course the TV analysts like lolufold and scotty77.  Really enjoying the Sky experience and looking forward to a future SPT/UKOPS. Theres a lot of other names I haven't mentioned here too but such a great poker community, if anybody wants an extra player for their teams in future give me a shout :) All the best Reece
    Posted by CUFCrp90

Nice post :D Supercrazy is very tight indeed  and also very solid like you said

• edited April 2013
     I've also done a bit of railing of the top SP players like Cenachav, GaryQQQ, TommyD, and of course the TV analysts like lolufold and scotty77.  Really enjoying the Sky experience and looking forward to a future SPT/UKOPS. Theres a lot of other names I haven't mentioned here too but such a great poker community, if anybody wants an extra player for their teams in future give me a shout :) All the best Reece
    Posted by CUFCrp90
    I like you already :)
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Shout Outs:
    In Response to Shout Outs : I like you already :)
    Posted by cenachav
    Likewise!
  • edited April 2013
    u aint mentioned me well i only just came bk to the forum i give it time lol
  • edited April 2013
    A bit kiss @r$3 but I'm enjoying it and I've got the goals which I'm going to achieve here on Sky :)