You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Sky Freerolls

edited February 2014 in Sky Poker Announcements

i would suggest you just dont play free rolls cos they suck, i dont no your financial circumstances but im sure you can afford to get yourself started with some real money even if its just a small amount, you get nowt for nowt in this life!!!

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2013
    whats the thoughts on the £20 freerolls that have took the place of normal freerolls every one that i have entered sky has got its £20 back in people rebuying and addons so sky has no outlay on these so called freerolls ! and also the names of these points tournements should be changed as it is not a freeroll it is a points roll and as we all know we have too spend money too gain points! so is it really a freeroll.. and finally how can sky give 1point for a 30p dym yet for a £5.50 dym you only get 5 points ???? and what has happened too the omaha points roll at weekends ?they always had 300-400 entrants yet they are gone .get it toghether sky. whats everyones thoughts on this if sky leave this post up ...and good luck in your games people
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    i do play with my own cash m8 just want peoples opinions on skys so called freerolls and cheers for the reply
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: is sky ripping the hole out of us!!freerolls that sky don,t put money in the pot????:
    i do play with my own cash m8 just want peoples opinions on skys so called freerolls and cheers for the reply
    Posted by churchy18
    im not sure you will get many replies to be honest regarding free rolls, they do suck but i actually do owe a free roll alot, i went bust about 2 years ago due to terrible bankroll management and was absolutely skint, anyway binked a 2nd in a free roll for £7.50, played a £3.30 satalite and gained entry into a 1k guarenteed event which doesnt run no more, won that for £500 and then the very same night went on to win the sky roller for £1900. ive never looked back since!! lol sorry if this sounds braggy but its not meant as that, not much anyway!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: is sky ripping the hole out of us!!freerolls that sky don,t put money in the pot????:
    In Response to Re: is sky ripping the hole out of us!!freerolls that sky don,t put money in the pot???? : im not sure you will get many replies to be honest regarding free rolls, they do suck but i actually do owe a free roll alot, i went bust about 2 years ago due to terrible bankroll management and was absolutely skint, anyway binked a 2nd in a free roll for £7.50, played a £3.30 satalite and gained entry into a 1k guarenteed event which doesnt run no more, won that for £500 and then the very same night went on to win the sky roller for £1900. ive never looked back since!! lol sorry if this sounds braggy but its not meant as that, not much anyway!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573

good on you mate and with a result like that why not bragg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    load of sugar if u can buy back inn
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    hi just jumping in here i got an invite to a freeroll tonight but cant seem to find the post where the password is can anybody help me please
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I know this is an old thread, but here's my tuppence worth:

If it's declared a £20 freeroll and rebuys are allowed, the rebuy money should be added to the prize pool.

At the VERY LEAST, if the rebuys exceed £20,the additional amount should be added.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Freerolls:
    I know this is an old thread, but here's my tuppence worth: If it's declared a £20 freeroll and rebuys are allowed, the rebuy money should be added to the prize pool. At the VERY LEAST, if the rebuys exceed £20,the additional amount should be added.
    Posted by MrGoodbet
    The £20 freerolls are useless.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    ITS ALL FIXED EVEN IF U BUY BK IN YE STILL GET ROASTED WASTE A TIME AND MONEY IF YE ASK ME 
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Posted by churchy18
    and me mate,spent a fortune on here last couple of years,its nice to get something back for loyalty.shame its my favourite gambling site,because I cant stand that rupert murdoch.Anyway if its not free it should not be advertised as free.The only free poker is the social on fridays.Bingo is pretty good for free games so why not give the poker players the same.

• Options
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Freerolls:
    ITS ALL FIXED EVEN IF U BUY BK IN YE STILL GET ROASTED WASTE A TIME AND MONEY IF YE ASK ME 
    Posted by mcloone02
    Can you explain how they fix it?

• Options
    edited January 2014
    cant see why people complain about freerolls here there ok. there for abit of fun and you can get to last 10 with no rebuys or addons. i know. yes there not totally free but damn cheap, at least sky gives you something back for what your spending. an they are winnable. the 300 timed freeroll you still get something for coming 30th, cant complain at that , dont affect your BR
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Sky Freerolls:
    whats the thoughts on the £20 freerolls that have took the place of normal freerolls every one that i have entered sky has got its £20 back in people rebuying and addons so sky has no outlay on these so called freerolls ! and also the names of these points tournements should be changed as it is not a freeroll it is a points roll and as we all know we have too spend money too gain points! so is it really a freeroll.. and finally how can sky give 1point for a 30p dym yet for a £5.50 dym you only get 5 points ???? and what has happened too the omaha points roll at weekends ?they always had 300-400 entrants yet they are gone .get it toghether sky. whats everyones thoughts on this if sky leave this post up ...and good luck in your games people
    Posted by churchy18
    I TOTALLT AGREE THE POINTS SYSTEM IS BIZARRE....JUSTIN