You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

C4Ps change to rewards

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
sound like a good change 

just wondering it the same £1= 10points in rake contributed

and does this mean the 500point threashold is wiped off ?

Comments

• edited April 2013
    What change in C4P is tthis?
  • edited April 2013
    I'm not sure how it translates Priority wise.

Like when people are getting 2.8p or 3.1p for just about getting into priority, is that more or less than 20% rakeback.

Basically how does this compare to the current system?

EDIT: Cheers btw Shauny, another change I missed by not looking on the Sky homepage I'm guessing.
  • edited April 2013
    Just did a very quick calc and this is what I come up with
    Points Rake Paid New Rakeback Old Rakeback Old Rakeback Prio +3
    10000 £1,666.67 £333.33 280 310
    20000 £3,333.33 £833.33 800 880
    Obviously there a million different permutations but thats an idea based on 20% and 25% for 10k and 20k.

Also the above is on the basis that all points were earned at cash so only 6 points per £1
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: C4Ps change to rewards:
    I'm not sure how it translates Priority wise. Like when people are getting 2.8p or 3.1p for just about getting into priority, is that more or less than 20% rakeback. Basically how does this compare to the current system? EDIT: Cheers btw Shauny, another change I missed by not looking on the Sky homepage I'm guessing.
    Posted by Lambert180
    No problem :D
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: C4Ps change to rewards : No problem :D
    Posted by shaun09
    i think i need to change my name,i was called shaun09 for the whole weekend at spt by richard on the mike,even when i went to pick me 12th place up i thought he was going to put it in your account!lol! and now lambert has just called you shauny..... sigh.................
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: C4Ps change to rewards : i think i need to change my name,i was called shaun09 for the whole weekend at spt by richard on the mike,even when i went to pick me 12th place up i thought he was going to put it in your account!lol! and now lambert has just called you shauny..... sigh.................
    Posted by SHAUNY
    Lol sigh, deffo must have been typo/brain malfunction
  • edited April 2013
    I'm a bit confused with the 10k+ points.

You get 20% RB for 10k points

But 20% of what?

If you DYM your way to 10k points, u spend £1k in rake. Which is £200 RB
    If you cash your way to 10k points, u spend £1.66k in rake. Which is £333 RB

Most people would earn points in a mixture of the above methods.

So how much would we get?
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: C4Ps change to rewards : i think i need to change my name,i was called shaun09 for the whole weekend at spt by richard on the mike,even when i went to pick me 12th place up i thought he was going to put it in your account!lol! and now lambert has just called you shauny..... sigh.................
    Posted by SHAUNY
    Well seeing as we share names we can share winning too if you like? I dont mind :D People always call me shauny aswell :D i dont mind that either, More friendly 
  • edited April 2013
    I'm a bit confused with the 10k+ points. You get 20% RB for 10k points But 20% of what? If you DYM your way to 10k points, u spend £1k in rake. Which is £200 RB If you cash your way to 10k points, u spend £1.66k in rake. Which is £333 RB Most people would earn points in a mixture of the above methods. So how much would we get?
    Posted by splashies
    Well it'll be 20% of whatever rake you pay, so if you got 5k worth of points from DYMs (£500 rake) and 5k worth of points from cash (£833 rake) then you'd get 20% of (£500 + £833)