You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Zarkander

edited April 2013 in Betting Chat
Any punter worth their salt who backed Zarkander for the Cheltenham Hurdle, had to be on it today or they are total nuts! After all, today it was running over a much better distance for it. It was being perked up by a set of blinkers that worked for it in France. And there was no Hurricane Fly to worry about. 

So I'm obviously not worth any salt. A total nut case. Basically a right mug. How the hell didn't I back it???

Comments

• edited April 2013
    In Response to Zarkander:
    Any punter worth their salt who backed Zarkander for the Cheltenham Hurdle, had to be on it today or they are total nuts! After all, today it was running over a much better distance for it. It was being perked up by a set of blinkers that worked for it in France. And there was no Hurricane Fly to worry about.  So I'm obviously not worth any salt. A total nut case. Basically a right mug. How the hell didn't I back it???
    Posted by joesman1
    + 1, first time I have not done it in its English Career !!!!!

and to make it worst Oiseau De Nuit one of my favourites and Aln King couldnt have been more bullish about L'ubaltique and has brilliant form in this race.

THANKS GOODNESS I KEPT FAITH WITH HUNT BALL 
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Zarkander:
    In Response to Zarkander : + 1, first time I have not done it in its English Career !!!!! and to make it worst Oiseau De Nuit one of my favourites and Aln King couldnt have been more bullish about L'ubaltique and has brilliant form in this race. THANKS GOODNESS I KEPT FAITH WITH HUNT BALL 
    Posted by vaigret
     I had a funny feeling u would be joining me in the dunces corner Terry. I did hear that Hunt Ball won on Blackpool beach today. Wd mate lol.
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Zarkander :  I had a funny feeling u would be joining me in the dunces corner Terry. I did hear that Hunt Ball won on Blackpool beach today. Wd mate lol.
    Posted by joesman1
    LOL mine you my Star horse doing better than yours in Ten to Follow
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Zarkander : LOL mine you my Star horse doing better than yours in Ten to Follow
    Posted by vaigret
    Find me a starred horse that ISN'T!!! Lol