You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Aintree Festival Day 2

edited April 2013 in Betting Chat
2.00 Aintree  My Tent Or Yours 4/9
2.30                Dynaste 7/4
3.05                Sprinter Sacre 1/3
4.15                At Fishers Cross 5/4

£30 win on each

£10 win Accumalator

Comments

• edited April 2013

3.40 Aintree    Hectors Choice 22/1
                              Tartak 11/1
    4.50                   Broadway Buffalo 8/1

5.25                   The Pirate Queen 7/1

E/w singles,doubles and Treble

• edited April 2013
    GL

I've gone for :

2.           Brick red  16/1
    2.30.       Vino grego   7/1
    3.05        Cue card  7/1
    3.40       Theres no panic  14/1
    4.15        Master of the sea   8/1

Feeling lucky.
  • edited April 2013

£150 banker treble - 2.00 - my tent or yours 4/9
                                  3.05 - sprintre sacre 1/3
                                  4.15 - at fishers cross 5/4

£1 lucky 15 - 2.30 - dynaste 6/4
                       3.40 - gullible gordon 12/1
                       4.50 - barbatos 8/1
                       5.25 - mollys a diva 11/2
  • edited April 2013
    only 1 bet £5 ew theres no panic 340 ain gl all
  • edited April 2013
    hi all not been on this site for a while hope this is a good tip for some just had word from a good mate told me to back this horse e/w looked at odds it is getting smashed up so may be worth noting ive put a tenner e/w at 10s so lets hope for a return

the horse is
     Barbatos
  • edited April 2013
    Think rocky creek can bag this on way to contesting gold cup next year 
  • edited April 2013
    Dynaste too big a price to ignore today,  distance all wrong at cheltenham.

1 more winner please.
  • edited April 2013
    3.05 cue card NAP 7/1  £40 win
    3.40 tartak 14/1 £10 e/w  
    415 master of the sea £20 6/1
    450 peckamecho 25/1 £10 e/w 

First lieutenant , at fishers cross and medinas hold the strongest form lines of the season and hav backed my horses today accordingly. Cue cards 9 l defeat of FL in the Ryanair could not read better and although I've no doubt the black aeroplane should really find the extra half mile fine, we haven't seen him off the bridle over fences thus far and will be interesting if joe tizzard can stretch them out today. Fastly becoming a fave of mine

AFC form lines we ll know and received further huge boost yesterday but Rebecca Curtis' comments in march concerned for good ground before rain fell again on the Friday live long in the memory and although master of the sea is also untaxed on faster than G to S And has had as equally a busy season, he himself has proved hugely progressive and is the value call in a race where favourites get turned over regularly.  His staying on 4th to Medinas lto reads well

Medinas had previously won the welsh champ hurdle and tankero emery went On to run huge races on defeat To show how well the form rated well PECKAMECHO ran a blinder to place in that ffos las race and could provide rebecca Curtis with much needed compensation in the next 

• edited April 2013
    Lol was worth a punt anyway for the value but the black aeroplane is out of this planet cue card would be winning everything over 2m if he weren't about. Glad both of them are about to be honest. A great race didn't let down the billing one bit
  • edited April 2013
    goodluck wynne and the rock on ya accumalator and trebles  they done a special price on corals my tent or yours  dynaste and sprinte sacre 5/1 to good to miss only had small money on tho
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Aintree Festival Day 2:
    goodluck wynne and the rock on ya accumalator and trebles  they done a special price on corals my tent or yours  dynaste and sprinte sacre 5/1 to good to miss only had small money on tho
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    cheers m8, good luck to you aswell
  • edited April 2013
    Buachaill Alainn only horse proven on good ground is really up against it in terms of class but with only 9 runners I've gone £10 tote place In hope he might sneak 3rd 
  • edited April 2013
    Well done to all you people who had the courage to back those short priceys in accumalators etc.

Class horses all of them and ran like it
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Aintree Festival Day 2:
    2.00 Aintree  My Tent Or Yours 4/9 2.30                Dynaste 7/4 3.05                Sprinter Sacre 1/3 4.15                At Fishers Cross 5/4 £30 win on each £10 win Accumalator
    Posted by wynne1938
    Well done, 4 winners! What did u get back?
  • edited April 2013
    Bookies taking a hammering today. I did MTOY, Dynaste, At Fishers Cross and Cue Card w/o the fav. Nice touch. 
  • edited April 2013
    Big time on the courage wouldn't have touched Dynaste with a free bet on good ground so well done to those who looked beyond it, also on the ground at fishers cross as good today as hes been all season and looking forward to him coming out of novice cpamy next year

And was gonna top up master of the sea until the tragic news re little josh so plumped for the place on the 50/1 shot which saves the day!! Just about 
  • edited April 2013
    2.00 Aintree  My Tent Or Yours 4/9 2.30                Dynaste 7/4 3.05                Sprinter Sacre 1/3 4.15                At Fishers Cross 5/4 £30 win on each £10 win Accumalator
    Posted by wynne1938

Nice one!
  • edited April 2013
    congrats if only favs win like that everyday :)  
  • edited April 2013
    Posted by wynne1938
    Nice touch Mr Wynne £233.33 for your singles and a further £119.16 for your acca. Wd mate
  • edited April 2013
    what a day for henderson who neeeds form just pick whatever handersons got lol
  • edited April 2013
    what a day for henderson who neeeds form just pick whatever handersons got lol
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Wouldn't that be going with the formbook? ;)

Congrats Wynne!
  • edited April 2013
    formu have to study if the horse likes the ground etc u dnt have to study form all u have to do is pick the trainer lol i didnt bac any of hes today nows hes on fire have to do hes 2moro as henderson got anything in the national 
  • edited April 2013
    henderson only got 1 horse roberto goldback
  • edited April 2013
    Posted by wynne1938
    Boom.Boom!

To make it even better got 9/4 on Dynaste and 11/8 on Fishers Cross!
    (With Bet 365,best price guaranteed!

£130 staked  Returns £396.70
  • edited April 2013

i backed dynaste too wynne 9 to 4 get in

• edited April 2013

very well done wynne, all we need now is a big priced winner in naps comp tomorrow.

bookie bashing day today (at last)

gl all in national

• edited April 2013
    In Response to Aintree Festival Day 2 : Boom.Boom! To make it even better got 9/4 on Dynaste and 11/8 on Fishers Cross! (With Bet 365,best price guaranteed!
    Posted by wynne1938
    well done mate and you know it makes sense to back all year.