You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Free play 'balance'

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi All,

I am new to Sky Poker, having not played online for a few years and played on a different site before. This is probably the most basic/silly of questions, but cant find an answer anywhere.

I am currently using the free play tables to get back into practise, and notice I started with a 'balance' of 1000, but what happens should this reduce to 0? Does it reset to 1000 each time? And how long to gained points (currently up to 3000) stay in 'the bank' - for whatever niminal value they are worth!

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Comments

• edited April 2013
    I believe your play points are 'in the bank' forever. I've just checked and I've still got 38,000 of them and haven't played a play table for years now.

I'm pretty sure as soon as you drop to 0 you can just reload back to 1000 for free but like most sites there is probably a rule that you can only reload once per hour or something of the like.

Welcome to the site and the forum!
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to The Free play 'balance':
    Hi All, I am new to Sky Poker, having not played online for a few years and played on a different site before. This is probably the most basic/silly of questions, but cant find an answer anywhere. I am currently using the free play tables to get back into practise, and notice I started with a 'balance' of 1000, but what happens should this reduce to 0? Does it reset to 1000 each time? And how long to gained points (currently up to 3000) stay in 'the bank' - for whatever niminal value they are worth! Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
    Posted by ausbantam
    If you reduce to 0 zero chips, it will reset itself when you leave the table.

There is no time limit for the free play chips you have accumulated.

Good luck at the tables