You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SharkScope...

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat

Anyone give me some advice on PokerScope please...

Will someone check me out and tell me how i done over the year? Ive had a look but dont really get it?
When it says profit £8.25 does that mean over the last year or since ive been on Sky?

Comments

• edited April 2013
    If you aren't a member any search you do will always be for your entire time on Sky. So as far as I can see...

You've played 71 MTTs and made a profit of £16.49 from them.

You've played 13 SnGs and made a loss of £10.24 from them.

For future reference, you can search by 'All Games' which will be exactly what it says, 'Scheduled' which is just MTTs with a set start time or 'Sit & Go' which again is what it says on the tin.
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: SharkScope...:
    If you aren't a member any search you do will always be for your entire time on Sky. So as far as I can see... You've played 71 MTTs and made a profit of £16.49 from them. You've played 13 SnGs and made a loss of £10.24 from them. For future reference, you can search by 'All Games' which will be exactly what it says, 'Scheduled' which is just MTTs with a set start time or 'Sit & Go' which again is what it says on the tin.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Thanks Lambert :)