You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New TSP players.

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat

Firstly, congrats to madeyeII who won last night's MTT to get into the team. He/she can obv play a bit as they came 2nd in the primo later.

madeyeII
2  £1635.06. well done.

We all know Yoyo/TommyTVD/JamieL/Aussie & that star trek character of the telly (RYRY77) etc, but it would be nice to get some back ground info on the newer members of the squad who will be representing Sky Poker next week.

I expect a press conference shortly.......

Comments

• edited April 2013

hi alan, see the "team talk" pages for info.

contributions and posts are welcomed from all there.

cheers.

ps.  has anyone likened you to tom cruise recently?

• edited April 2013
    MadeyeII has put together a few results this year so appears to be in form and a worthy winner. I agree about the background info, some poker stuff but also some real life stuff.

It would also be good to know when the remaining Tikay picks will be made!
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: New TSP players.:
    hi alan, see the "team talk" pages for info. contributions and posts are welcomed from all there. cheers. ps.  has anyone likened you to tom cruise recently?
    Posted by aussie09

That is my point Rob. Most of us know all those already so it would be nice to get some info on the new recruits. It would be nice to know which one of you is the top gun going into the w/end and which one of you it will be mission impossible. :)
  • edited April 2013

yes, totally agree. 

i hope that we will get to know the team members much better.  i guess it relies on each posting some interesting stuff, even nonsense, or facts and figures.

ps.  did you deliberately drop in references to tom cruise films?  or your films?  i have never seen you in the room at the same time.  i confronted tom last time i met him and said, "maxally?" and he seemed to have absolutely no idea what that word meant.  good acting tom, or should i say, alan.  huh?

• edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: New TSP players. : That is my point Rob. Most of us know all those already so it would be nice to get some info on the new recruits. It would be nice to know which one of you is the top gun going into the w/end and which one of you it will be mission impossible. :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Is this really fair?

Everyone knowing poor old Tommy isn't very good at dem live pokerz doesn't seem nice!
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: New TSP players. : Is this really fair? Everyone knowing poor old Tommy isn't very good at dem live pokerz doesn't seem nice!
    Posted by MattBates

Sorry Mat for offending your Dad. It was just a poor attempt at a film reference for Aussie's sake and not meant to be derogative to any member of the team.
  • edited April 2013

.....you could send them a set of questions for them to answer.

SIGH.
  • edited April 2013
    .....you could send them a set of questions for them to answer. SIGH.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    We all know the old man stole your idea Alan!