You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Comments

• edited April 2013
    In Response to .:
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Take it u decided advertising u took a tasty price on Man U in running wasn't the best of moves Mr Gooner??
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re:.:
    In Response to . : Take it u decided advertising u took a tasty price on Man U in running wasn't the best of moves Mr Gooner??
    Posted by joesman1

It was a shocking move, not as bad as donking off with 38 suited in a super roller though ;)

• edited April 2013
    In Response to Re:. : It was a shocking move, not as bad as donking off with 38 suited in a super roller though ;)
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Lol been there, t shirt etc etc.....
  • edited April 2013

If I've interpreted this thread correctly, it's 1 of my faves 

Gooner, ur such a proud man :)

tbf tho if idcu knew how to delete/edit threads, all of his would look like this. 
  • edited April 2013
    If I've interpreted this thread correctly, it's 1 of my faves  Gooner, ur such a proud man :) tbf tho if idcu knew how to delete/edit threads, all of his would look like this. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Lol u have DOHHHHHH...... Done it myself a few times
  • edited April 2013
    If I've interpreted this thread correctly, it's 1 of my faves  Gooner, ur such a proud man :) tbf tho if idcu knew how to delete/edit threads, all of his would look like this. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I would call it a JJ footy bet. Dunno why I posted it but everytime I see manure losing and I say they are gonna win but dont back it they come back. 

Sods law ehh, still it was only a tenner. Perhaps I should stick to my 1/5000 normal sky tv bets. 
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re:. : Lol been there, t shirt etc etc.....
    Posted by joesman1
    Yes I know, I dont play rollers much and theres tv evidence to prove you guilty !