You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Check 4 Cash 4 Points

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi Guys
How do you check if you recieved your c4p? My bankroll is so up and down im not sure if i got the cash. It was only  £5 but better in my bankroll than sky having it.

Comments

• edited April 2013
    I havent got mine yet for some reason. But if you check your account by checking last 5 days transactions. IF you have your C4p You will an adjustment which is your c4p
  • edited April 2013
    i got mine on friday and asume everyone will be in same boat.

go to your account, you will see a banner in the transactions bit, change the "24hours" to "1 week" then hit quick history search. you might have to scroll a few pages but all the ins and outs of your account will be listed.

the payment should show up as a manual transaction, it should outline what it is in the descrioption box
  • edited April 2013
    I got mine the other day too. Actually got mine alot quicker than normal. 
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Check 4 Cash 4 Points:
    i got mine on friday and asume everyone will be in same boat. go to your account, you will see a banner in the transactions bit, change the "24hours" to "1 week" then hit quick history search. you might have to scroll a few pages but all the ins and outs of your account will be listed. the payment should show up as a manual transaction, it should outline what it is in the descrioption box
    Posted by TINTIN
    Basically what i said lol. I havent recieved mine :( And i know because i have nothing in my account :(
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Check 4 Cash 4 Points:
    In Response to Re: Check 4 Cash 4 Points : Basically what i said lol. I havent recieved mine :( And i know because i have nothing in my account :(
    Posted by iWntUrDosh
    get onto customer care then.

just double checking here and going by the date of your first post on the forum only being a month ago, you have put the code in to be eligable for cash for points?