You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Customer Service Regarding c4p?

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
Now onto my3rd operator, It seems i had forgot to put my cash for points in on april and for March i had earnt 3010 points which according to my points widget had earned me £42 odd. As a good will gesture the 1st lady i spoke to gave me the cash i would of won, I closed then realised they had credited me with £30.10, 

As much as i am very gratefull they allowed me to have the money
(i said alot of thankyous to this lady also) They are telling me the c4p changed on the 1st of april so if you was to get 3010 points This month you would get £42 but as last month it was 1p per 1point you have been credited for 3010 points (£31.10) this isint correct surley? loosing £12 some how? lol 

The first lady, gave me the £30.10 as a GWG which was amazing +1, second lady dissconnected half way through our convo, the 3rd tried telling me above that it was 1p per point last month altho my widget said £42.

Befor any 1 says i understand i could of got nothing and i thanked them all lots. But how can 2 CS say the total opposite. Because afte rmuch discussion with the 3rd lady who insisted it was 1p per pts i copy and pasted her the cash promo showing its 1.4p per point from 3000-3999, she then said .. 

"Leanne W: Whoever did the adjustment calculated it incorrectly" << Yes but you was agreeing with her until u copy and pasted the cash for points chart lol

But before she said that she was agreeing with the 1p per pt lol
 Leanne WYes that is for April, the amopunt changed from 1p to 1.4p at the start of April

PS just finished convo with her and as soon as i copy and pasted the current c4p she refunded the difference

I just want to ask Sky_Poker why customer support have different views and promos? But i can assure you i could of quiet easily got nothing seeing as some how it shows i did not put code in :/ The new c4p doesn't start until May i thought and even then it wouldn't lose me £12 in the difference surly?