You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky download freezing alll the time

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat

why shud i waste  my money on the  site any more the last 6 mtts i have played have all been the same some  is not worth my time comin bk too play them  most freeze when ur sat there with the  nuts an put big bets in chips cant get back in on download for ages or i try other things like been discussed in forums in past  but yet again lost lots of chips

what is sky doing about this on going problem  coz for my self im not happy and wont be deposting any more money too this site in near future

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Same keeps happening to me mainly when i have big hands
  • edited April 2013
    Maybe you guys are only remebering it happening when you have good hands. Sky dont do it on purpose if at all. Prob down to your connection. Are you playing through the download version or the web browser?
  • edited April 2013
    Download i changed to browser and worked fine it happened twice to me when i hit a set and when i had QQ on the button!
  • edited April 2013
    Think of the positives... You could of got out drawn and lost more  :P
  • edited April 2013
    it's not peoples connections it's skys capability to have xyz number of people all connected and playing at the same time.

the problem intially starts with your utg being folded a high % of the time without you even seeing your hand.

with >3k seated it starts happening at all positions for me when I go over 12 tables. 

becomes very plain when the freerolls are being run recently.

need to buy a bigger younger more athletic mouse and wheel imo

• edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: sky download freezing alll the time:
    it's not peoples connections it's skys capability to have xyz number of people all connected and playing at the same time. the problem intially starts with your utg being folded a high % of the time without you even seeing your hand. with />3k seated it starts happening at all positions for me when I go over 12 tables.  becomes very plain when the freerolls are being run recently. need to buy a bigger younger more athletic mouse and wheel imo
    Posted by beaneh
    Or give the current mouse steroids
  • edited April 2013
    Why bother posting, it happens nearly everyday with me , lagging tables, freezes,lost connection. ITS OUR FAULT not skys, no problem at our end they say,   hopefully when they get rid of Abode flash player, this will solve this infuriating problem.Is there any wonder people dont stay on the site.  SKY please sort.