You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Its been a while but I can still remember just the way you taste….

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
Lyrics to a good Staind song that...

Anyway, its been a while, and my car has gone and broke. I got £120 for it from the scrappy.
My financial situation has changed a bit since I used to play, which is a posh way to say, that at the moment, I cant afford a new one...... and i want one.

So, seeing as you lovely Skysters bought me my last 2 cars, Im gonna go for third time lucky and grind 20nl, but i have some questions.

1 - Has something happened to the software? I used to be able to do 10 tables without many problems. Now, even 7 or 8, I hover my cursor over the action tabs, they turn pink, I click, but a lot of the time it doesnt register, so I think Ive made my action then glance back and realise it hasnt registered. Ive only had a few sessions but ive mucked kk aa etc quite a few times because of it.

2 - Im on a laptop atm, but when I used to play on my desktop, not that it should make a difference, the tables with the action on, would auto pop to the front. 8 tbls on a 15 inch screen means lots of overlap, and this doesnt seem to be happening as efficiently as it used to. Very frustrating.

3 - How much tougher have the games got over the past couple of yrs? I noticed an old 100nl reg who you all loved to hate sitting at 20nl the other day.  Did they get that much tougher or has he gone bust??

4 - What car shall I get?

5 - Has DOHHHHHHH moved up from 30nl?

Thats all folks, and all car donations are more than welcome....

need a beer after all that

Comments