You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Vaguely annoying 12K Sat flap-up and Sky Live Chataments

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
Finished 6th in the 12K sat earlier (AQ vs A10 aipf, in case you're interested) with the top 5 qualifying. According to the lobby, 6th place got £5.76 but when I busted it didn't day anything about this and my account wasn't credited. I spent a reasonably frustrating 30 mins in the Live Chat trying to resolve it but not sure how far I got (they're looking into it, apparently). According to the person I was speaking with they "have had other queries like this that involve the site displaying winnings that are not available."

Anyone else had this? Very frustrating, as trying to sort it out has eaten into my day's profits (lol) and you would think such a key thing - knowing how much you're going to win and getting it - would be paramount at Sky.

Sorry, it sounds like I'm whining. I probably am. 

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Hi SR23,

Thanks for flagging this up. I have had a look at the tournament and I can see that there were 25 registrants so 5 were definitely meant to be payed (1/5 win a seat.)  We have recently had a couple of reports of this incident but have been unable to replicate it. The tech team is looking into this.

I've registered you into the 17:05 £12k Sky BH Sat so you can have another crack!

Many thanks,
    Sam.
  • edited April 2013
    Thanks for the reply, Sam. And thanks for registering me in the 17:05, too. Unfortunately I will be at my tailor's then so won't be able to make it. 
    My point still stands though: if a certain placing is advertised as winning a certain prize then that prize should be awarded regardless. 
  • edited April 2013

This 'problem' has been occurring for ages. It happens when you have the lobby open before the end of late reg. It shows the wrong info. Only after late reg will it correct itself.

Perhaps if you had actual players advising you of IT problems instead of having back room staff trying to replicate stuff, this could of been sorted long ago. 
  • edited April 2013
    I have sent you a PM. Cheers. :-)
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Vaguely annoying 12K Sat flap-up and Sky Live Chataments:
    This 'problem' has been occurring for ages. It happens when you have the lobby open before the end of late reg. It shows the wrong info. Only after late reg will it correct itself. Perhaps if you had actual players advising you of IT problems instead of having back room staff trying to replicate stuff, this could of been sorted long ago. 
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Just to stress, players DO actually report these problems however they have to be replicated at our end in order for the "back room staff" to fix them.