You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MAIN EVENT SCHEDULE

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
i think the main event schedule has really gone down hill, i prefered the old schedule to be honest, if i was running sky this would be my schedule, please feel free to put yours aswell

monday - moving the primo to a monday
tuesday - £6000 gtd £22 rebuy - 2000 starting stack - 12 min blinds.
wednesday - bring back the £6000 double stack £33.00 buy in ( great tourney) 
thursday - keep the same as its so popular.
friday - £5000 gtd turbo £22.00 buy in - 3000 strating chips 5 min blinds
saturday - keep the same for the bounty hunter junkies.
sunday - 25k super roller ( this could run every week and make the guarentee no doubt about it)

Comments

• edited April 2013
    don`t play many mtts but when I do i like the 11 quid rebuys and yeah super roller every week would be good also

• edited April 2013
    I like the tuesday turbo for £11

For me the primo wouldnt be the primo if it wasnt on a sunday. 
  • edited April 2013
    Bring back the £33 double stack.  Have the 4000 chip 12 min blinds £55 bounty hunter on 6 nights a week and the £110 on the other night.  Change the primo to a 5k start stack and have 1 £55 or £110 10k super roller structure tourney on every week.  Like therocks idea about a £22 rebuy every week aswell but for rebuys and addons not to be raked as they shouldnt be.  Bring in antes when the new software arrives.
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: MAIN EVENT SCHEDULE:
    Bring back the £33 double stack.  Have the 4000 chip 12 min blinds £55 bounty hunter on 6 nights a week and the £110 on the other night.  Change the primo to a 5k start stack and have 1 £55 or £110 10k super roller structure tourney on every week.  Like therocks idea about a £22 rebuy every week aswell but for rebuys and addons not to be raked as they shouldnt be.  Bring in antes when the new software arrives.
    Posted by bearlyther

if were talking 9.00pm events aswell i thiink that should be varied, 

monday wednesday saturday  - 4k bounty hunter £55.00 buy in
    tuesday and friday - 4k freeze out £55.00 buy in
    thursday - 5k sky roller £100 buy in ( please bring the fuka back )
    sunday - 5k bounty hunter £100 buy in
  • edited April 2013
    I would love to see the £33.00 double stack brought back, since this has gone I very rarely play the 8pm main event anymore as I'm not a big lover of bounty hunters.

Also agree the Super Roller would probably cover it's guarantee if it was run once a week.

As others have said, I like the re-buy as it is at £11.00 so would leave that unchanged.
  • edited April 2013
    Monday - current bounty hunter
    Tuesday - current turbo
    Wednesday - bring back the double stack
    Thursday - bounty hunter
    Friday - rebuy
    Sunday - primo/roller....basically something bigger and better than normal
  • edited April 2013
    Seems everyone wants the double stack, Sky. 

BRING IT BACK PLS. Put the double stack on monday, because tbh 4 bh main events is way too much and nobody cares about Monday. Tuesdays main event is pretty poor too imo but w/e, wednesday is good, thursday is popular, fridays meh, saturdays meh, sunday good
  • edited April 2013
    I would like to see the double stack return to the schedule but I think sky will keep the donkey hunter tourneys on as they are more popular and sky make more money from them as the rake is a little higher than normal freezeout's. I also think they will keep the rebuy on a Wednesday as it regularly breaks the GTD. So I think it will be a permanent goodbye to the double stack. Hope i'm wrong though.
  • edited April 2013
    of the 9o'c;ocl sides having a rebuy on Thursday shd be changed as it finishes too late for what is a workday for many.  I wd also like to see the roller back in its place with the £200 entry once a month.
  • edited April 2013
    i like the turbo tuesday £11 buy in is good and 7 min blinds great with a big gtd more tourneys like this sky :)
  • edited April 2013
    i like the turbo tuesday £11 buy in is good and 7 min blinds great with a big gtd more tourneys like this sky :)
    Posted by IDONKCALLU

main events costing £11.00 is just a disgrace in my opinion. its like going out and expecting streak and chips for the price of a burger!!!
  • edited April 2013
    Monday- primo with 5k starting stack
    Tuesday- turbo open 
    Weds- double stack
    Thurs- donk hunter as its popular
    Fri- £22 rebuy, same as the ukops event
    Sat- a rebuy bh
    Sun- super roller,

Defiantly bring back the Thursday £5k roller also

• edited April 2013
    Monday- primo with 5k starting stack Tuesday- turbo open  Weds- double stack Thurs- donk hunter as its popular Fri- £22 rebuy, same as the ukops event Sat- a rebuy bh Sun- super roller, Defiantly bring back the Thursday £5k roller also
    Posted by macapaca
    Also I think that 90% of regs that play the main would love to see the double stack main back.
  • edited April 2013
    I always believed the double stack numbers were less than other tournies due to it being a work night for most and the lateness of finish with more chips in play. 
    Therefore, why can't it replace one of the bh main events on the friday or saturday night as more working people will be inclined to play..............especially as it will be a decent freezeout which requires more finesse to play than calling to get head prizes ;)
  • edited April 2013
    £11 Turbo every night please! :) 
  • edited April 2013
    The people have spoken, bring back the double stack sky, there's obv demand for it
  • edited April 2013
    The people have spoken, bring back the double stack sky, there's obv demand for it
    Posted by foldUfairy
    There is demand from people who post on the forum who are more likely wanting to play poker in a long decent structure. However not the majority of players, as proven by the popularity of thursdays BH which has a hideous structure. 
  • edited April 2013
    Also i would gladly play the £33 bounty hunters if the structure was the same as the £55 and £110 bounty hunters if they had a 4k start stack and the £55 on a friday night should be a 4k start stack.
  • edited April 2013
    Also could be an idea to have a £220 20k start stack 2 day event the 1st night could be on a thursday televised on the show with day 2 being finished on the sunday on the show.
  • edited April 2013
    Also could be an idea to have a £220 20k start stack 2 day event the 1st night could be on a thursday televised on the show with day 2 being finished on the sunday on the show.
    Posted by bearlyther
    Great idea for a 2 dayer on sky mate...... Love this!!!!