You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cj eliminator

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
i just qualified from c j eliminator 1 what happens now when does cj elimintoir 2 start does any one know

Comments

• edited April 2013
    your in cj eliminator 2 starts at 4.30 pm     
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: cj eliminator:
    your in cj eliminator 2 starts at 4.30 pm     
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    ty bud wish me luck lol
  • edited April 2013
    they are all on in the same day in the space of 30 minutes im registering the 4.30 pm game  gd luck 
  • edited April 2013
    ill post on here how i do yeah

• edited April 2013
    cool go for it gd luck 
  • edited April 2013
    i qualified for cj 3 woop
  • edited April 2013
    u n me both so have my fellow team munkys :)
  • edited April 2013
    n1 m8 gl in the next one
  • edited April 2013
  • edited April 2013
  • edited April 2013
    ty sam when the next one cause it not on my lobby lol
  • edited April 2013
    First was 3.45, second 4.30 so my hunch is that they'll be every 45mins.  GL all.
  • edited April 2013
    First was 3.45, second 4.30 so my hunch is that they'll be every 45mins.  GL all.
    Posted by bbMike
    ty bud do i have to be last man standing to get the charlotte seat yes
  • edited April 2013
  • edited April 2013
    i have qualified for cj 4 yess well chuffed lol
  • edited April 2013
    What is "cj" ?
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    c j stands for charlotte jackson 
  • edited April 2013
    its every 45 minutes
  • edited April 2013
  • edited April 2013
    has any one went all the way or what be some achievement i think
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: cj eliminator : c j stands for charlotte jackson 
    Posted by reeler
    Oooooooo-kay. Never heard of her but Googley here we come...

• edited April 2013
    Hi guys, new to all this sky poker stuff
    Just finished 1st in a CJ Freeroll
    what does that mean? what happens next?
    INformation is difficult to get, or am I being thick?
    cheers
  • edited April 2013
    does this help ? Play with Charlotte on Thursday 18th April

Sky Sports Bounty Hunter AND the ‘Charlotte’s £6k-Max’.

Sky Poker Ambassador Charlotte Jackson will be making her second Sky Poker appearence on the 18th April and you’ll be getting two very special opportunities to play with the face of Sky Poker.

Firstly, everyone will be able to join Charlotte in the Sky Sports Bounty Hunter, which will be televised on both Sky Sports and Sky Poker TV LIVE. The entry is £33 and anyone who outlasts Charlotte in this tournament will be entered into a special freeroll on Friday 19th April to play for £500 plus anything she wins from the Bounty Hunter AND her new tournament, ‘Charlotte’s £6k-Max’.

There’s also an exclusive chance to take Charlotte on in a special £6,000 Guaranteed Six-Max game! Five of you will be able to win your way into the ‘Charlotte £6k-Max’, which will be played at 9pm on Thursday 18th April. One winner will be decided on each of the five nights leading up to Charlotte’s big game – here’s how you could qualify for a seat worth £1,000!

Saturday 13th April – CJ 8 Leg Eliminator: First leg starts at £1.70 all the way up to the winner takes all final with a £110 Direct Buy-In. The Final starts at 9:15pm.

Sunday 14th April - CJ 8 Leg Eliminator: First leg starts at £1.70 all the way up to the winner takes all final with a £110 Direct Buy-In. The Final starts at 9:15pm.

Monday 15th April - £3.30 Rebuy Tournament at 9:15pm.

Tuesday 16th April - £11 Rebuy Tournament at 9:15pm. Satellites will be running throughout the day.

Wednesday 17th April – £3.30 Rebuy Tournament at 9:15pm.

All six players in the Charlotte £6k-Max will be guaranteed a pay out, with the top prize a stunning £2,400 for first prize. Any money Charlotte wins will go into the Charlotte Freeroll on the following day, along with her winnings from the Bounty Hunter.

Be sure to say hi to Charlotte at the tables – she’ll be playing under her alias CharlotteJ.
  • edited April 2013
    Just took part in this and think I ended up with, in efffect, 2nd best prize despite finishing 7th (and thus being knocked out) in the semi-final.

Finishing in that position awarded me a prize of £60, a great return on a seat won in a freeroll, but those who won through to the final table won nothing bar poker points unless you win the whole thing. Also, someone walked away with £30 from the QF for finishing just outside the places but those who qualified won only 60 poker points

Is this a normal situation on sky poker, where actually finishing in a lower position brings greater benefit? Or have I just been extremely fortunate to place where I did.
  • edited April 2013
    Just took part in this and think I ended up with, in efffect, 2nd best prize despite finishing 7th (and thus being knocked out) in the semi-final. Finishing in that position awarded me a prize of £60, a great return on a seat won in a freeroll, but those who won through to the final table won nothing bar poker points unless you win the whole thing. Also, someone walked away with £30 from the QF for finishing just outside the places but those who qualified won only 60 poker points Is this a normal situation on sky poker, where actually finishing in a lower position brings greater benefit? Or have I just been extremely fortunate to place where I did.
    Posted by ausbantam
    Well that depends whether you value £60 cash more than a £110 seat. It's just the same as any satellite, there are a number of tickets for tournaments of a certain value up for grabs, anything left over is divied as cash.