You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MASTER CASH - The Show. Wanna be on it?

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat

You have a MUCH better chance of getting your hands shown on Master Cash than on a normal 16 zillion runner Tourney, so book your seat NOW.

Tonight, we'll be majoring on  15p-30p, 20p-40p, & 25p-50p.

The Master Cash Tables are usually in the "greyed out" bit at the top of the Lobby, but tonight they are not. But they ARE clearly labelled with the TV thingie, & are as follows....

15p 30p - Master Cash 5 & Master Cash 6. Scotty77 is on both already, dancing like a good 'un.

20p 40- - Master Cash 7 seems to have done a runner, but Master Cash 8 is there. Master Cash 7 MAY appear later. But....Master Cash 8 is currently EMPTY. Get in!

25p 50p - Master Cash 9 & Master Cash 10. Dohhhhhhh is there already. ;)

Comments

• edited December 2009

So, I've done the Three Quiz Threads, & started the Show Thread.

But Orford has yet to grace us with his presence. Unbelievable, that man.

He has to do his Forfeit on the Show, too. Happy days.

PS - He's just rung from Feltham Train Station - "can you send a car to collect me?"

Err, NO, WALK. Who does he think he is?, "send a car", pfft.
  • edited December 2009
    how long is the show tikay? will you show 15/30 at the start and 25/50 towards the end or do you switch back and forth between levels throughout the show?
  • edited December 2009

Hi Mr Shoot, how you bean?

We tend to jump round a bit, that's the Producer's Call (World Champ-ess 'Ling), & it depends where the interesting hands are, but I imagine we will try to start at the 15p 30p Level.

Good luck man, hope to see you on t'telly tonight.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MASTER CASH - The Show. Wanna be on it?:
    So, I've done the Three Quiz Threads, & started the Show Thread. But Orford has yet to grace us with his presence. Unbelievable, that man. He has to do his Forfeit on the Show, too. Happy days. PS - He's just rung from Feltham Train Station - "can you send a car to collect me?" Err, NO, WALK. Who does he think he is?, "send a car", pfft.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

Send him a dinky toy car ;)
  • edited December 2009
    sorry oh great and wise one, cant watch the show tonight will have to sky+ it. Gonna be busy serving drinks at the bar!!

Have a good show, and try behave at father vaigret's church tomoro. word on the street has it that there may be undercover journalists there!!

Also, shouldn't you send a limo for Lord Orford???
  • edited December 2009

Tikay i played a blinder last week was hoping id get some hands shown on mastercash but your producer stuck you to table 6 why not channel through them all it was 15-30 if i recall correctly ....love the show banter and all the feedback it surely is sending me on my way to a more comfortable playing zone  listen and learn is the key to this game, before it was call and call

Once again cheers keep up the gd work

• edited December 2009
    sorry oh great and wise one, cant watch the show tonight will have to sky+ it. Gonna be busy serving drinks at the bar!! Have a good show, and try behave at father vaigret's church tomoro. word on the street has it that there may be undercover journalists there!! Also, shouldn't you send a limo for Lord Orford???
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    They did, here it is, pictured in Feltham High Street.

• edited December 2009
    Hi tikay

I thought it was this that you sent,

• edited December 2009
    Hi Captain sir and the other guy standing with u ;)

Just to let u know that i have been out with the mrs xmas shopping all day. What has made it bearable is the fact that i withdrew £400 from my sky poker bank roll the other day and everything we spent today came from this money!

I have had a really great year on sky poker and the fact that i could withdraw a nice wedge of money which is all profit to help us through xmas is a great bonus! Bankroll management has been a major improvement for me and the fact that i can withdraw less than 5% of my bankroll shows that profits can be made from poker if u can stay sensible and not be reckless.

Cheers for a great year guys and looking forward to the best present ever : 3-2 to us Orfords!!!
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Captain sir and the other guy standing with u ;) Just to let u know that i have been out with the mrs xmas shopping all day. What has made it bearable is the fact that i withdrew £400 from my sky poker bank roll the other day and everything we spent today came from this money! I have had a really great year on sky poker and the fact that i could withdraw a nice wedge of money which is all profit to help us through xmas is a great bonus! Bankroll management has been a major improvement for me and the fact that i can withdraw less than 5% of my bankroll shows that profits can be made from poker if u can stay sensible and not be reckless. Cheers for a great year guys and looking forward to the best present ever : 3-2 to us Orfords!!!
    Posted by phil12uk
    Superb mate, well done. Hope the shopping went well! where did you go?
  • edited December 2009
    The fold by Darich on the heart flush board was excellent.
    Some people would say "don't call a bet for a split pot" but it was a very tempting size bet to call.
    I would think that he asked himself what his opponent called the flop bet with - he was very unlikely to have had an ace since Darich had two of them and there was a third on the board. Therefore, I guess that Darich can reasonably put his opponent on a heart flush draw.
  • edited December 2009

I want 2 opinions on this, thats 1 each! lol. Relationship between position n raise amounts!
    Im becoming increasingly frustrated when raising in the cut off, and getting flat called on the button! I raise 4 x BB! normally, is there an argument for raising a different amount EVERY time wether it be 23 suited or AA, according to ur position on the table....

eg, 5xBB in the cut off rather than 4xBB...

DOHH
  • edited December 2009
    Great show guys. First time I have managed to catch Master Cash, learning lots already.

I personally prefer Cash games to Tournaments, but I am very careful with my bankroll management.

P.s. Rich, Alan liked your comment about my status in your TKO team!
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Rich and Tikay,
    im just wondering because each time i raise with my KK's an A always comes on the flop what could i do to try and prevent this. O and by the way this is the TKO score line by the end of the 5 legs Richard Orford 1-4 Tony Kendal come on Team tikay. Tikay10 and Gangster62 unite.
    Anyway plz say this on the show im watching
    from Claire
  • edited December 2009
    Don't worry Richard-Team Orford's comeback starts on tuesday!
    Enjoying Master Cash. Where on the forum do you go to reply to the questions?
  • edited December 2009
    my lord Orford, and that gnome looking fellow next to you...

im watching the show and for the first time my other half is watching it with me, she got out of hospital to day after a car crash erlyer in the week, 2 breaks in her leg n some fractuerd ribs means she has no other option but to watch you show, a shout out to her might cheer her up some :) great show keep it up

your loyle orfordian deadhands
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Rich and Tony,
    Thanks for picking out the only good piece of play tonight, the A10 fold.
    I dont normally play cash and have had a great run (not really), Aces bust, running into aces, flopped straights etc.
    However I have, like i said in the chatbox, never enjoyed losing so much money for a long time.
    Great show guys

col 
  • edited December 2009
    Hello guys, very insightful show as always.  Lord Rich, I'm sorry you have to put up with Tikay's gloating about TKO.  Hopefully the comeback starts this Tuesday.

Cheers

Ross
  • edited December 2009
      Hi guys.

When holding a small pair i always favour trying to get in cheap to go set mining. Is this the right way to go or should i be raising quite big to put the pressure on.Be interesting to hear your thoughts.

Talon (Team Tikay's Official Colin)
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Rich, tikay

Something funny about Rich,s hair, has he dyed it ?
  • edited December 2009
    yeah played passive and rubbish tonight.  turned into a calling station.  dunno why.  good show tho and offshoot is the best, shows why i voted for him as the best cash played on sky on this forum about 5 months ago.
  • edited December 2009

I think its coz u were sat nxt to me! ;) Agree with the offshoot comment tho, he's hard to beat!

DOHH

• edited December 2009
    thought it was a good show as always keep it up

• edited December 2009
    great picture tikay  by any chance is that jargerbomb