You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RIDICULOUS: 8 different ways (told by sky on computer) then the 9th time-all change.

Ive not been here for 2-3 years. Iwill be in the footy corner quite a bit,it's nice to see DDOOOHHHHHHH!! is still about+ maxally+gang + others.  I'm normally very calm,but all last night it was crazy. all I was trying to do was put my new card details into my acc.Itried all the slightly different ways, they all said at some stage I have to go to deposits.deposits wouldn't let you register your card unless you deposited at least £25.  (sorry Im a bit irate at the moment.) As I have over 1,100. pounds in my acc.   Then delving deeper, I found something + it stated clearly I cannot give them my details, unless I deposit £25 min-lol.  but that means loads of web pages alot more than 8 . have wrong info. on them. Why I am so annoyed is that I've had To give out my card details(on comp) about 20 times- because of all your wrong info.   could be 100 pages.              As for today I fancy WIGAN   not much of a price about8/11.then I thought I could have a big bet.  So I havewigan in90 mins. thendouble it much smaller bet. with either man city or chelsea to win outright. that means if you fancy chelsea you win however chelsea win. if they win in 90 mins you win if they win in E/T. you win +if they win on penalties you still win.I'm a northerner in kent so I'm doing.WIGAN in 90 mins about8/11. +man city @about 8/11 (CHELSEA must be atleast Ev. doubled with WIGAN'8/11. cos I dont think their will be a winner in90 min.                                                                                                      

Comments