You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TIME

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
time to call a halt on sky.....bad players playing bad cards filling time after time after time....AK has become a folding hand since it only holds 1 out of 7....ands that's usually in heads up against terrible cards...same with with big pairs....aggressive play being rewarded...by filling out with hands like 7-5 and 8-3....it's ridiculous...hands that should be folded winning most times.......do u not think we know how much to deposit?...without the site trying to dictate how much(duh!)....tournaments got shorter because pre-flop hand are becoming action hands....and site able to dismiss 2-3 players at a time...all this is proven by absence of players whom you saw night after night....they must have exodused to other sites....because the nightly tournaments have became unplayable due to the influx of bad players betting heavy and continuously filling out bad hands....I don't see any of the solid players I had become used to 3-6months ago.......I fear they tried for a while then gave up in the face of absurdity........

Comments