You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TIME

time to call a halt on sky.....bad players playing bad cards filling time after time after time....AK has become a folding hand since it only holds 1 out of 7....ands that's usually in heads up against terrible cards...same with with big pairs....aggressive play being rewarded...by filling out with hands like 7-5 and 8-3....it's ridiculous...hands that should be folded winning most times.......do u not think we know how much to deposit?...without the site trying to dictate how much(duh!)....tournaments got shorter because pre-flop hand are becoming action hands....and site able to dismiss 2-3 players at a time...all this is proven by absence of players whom you saw night after night....they must have exodused to other sites....because the nightly tournaments have became unplayable due to the influx of bad players betting heavy and continuously filling out bad hands....I don't see any of the solid players I had become used to 3-6months ago.......I fear they tried for a while then gave up in the face of absurdity........

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Then why not just play 'bad hands' and win more? And play badly to win even more.

• edited April 2013
    In Response to TIME:
    time to call a halt on sky.....bad players playing bad cards filling time after time after time....AK has become a folding hand since it only holds 1 out of 7....ands that's usually in heads up against terrible cards...same with with big pairs....aggressive play being rewarded...by filling out with hands like 7-5 and 8-3....it's ridiculous...hands that should be folded winning most times.......do u not think we know how much to deposit?...without the site trying to dictate how much(duh!)....tournaments got shorter because pre-flop hand are becoming action hands....and site able to dismiss 2-3 players at a time...all this is proven by absence of players whom you saw night after night....they must have exodused to other sites....because the nightly tournaments have became unplayable due to the influx of bad players betting heavy and continuously filling out bad hands....I don't see any of the solid players I had become used to 3-6months ago.......I fear they tried for a while then gave up in the face of absurdity........
    Posted by edge215
    tournaments are unplayable for you because of bad players, this is brilliant news, stop twining and be happy your playing bad players or maybe your just not very good and looking to blame others!!!
  • edited April 2013
    Standard 'I'm losing money playing poker, it must be the sites/bad players fault' type whinge. Probably nothing to with them playing badly as the reason for their losses.
  • edited April 2013
    Yea, funny how people question everything but their own ability......
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: TIME:
    Yea, funny how people question everything but their own ability......
    Posted by calcalfold
    Yeah - funny how people question others ability rather than consider/respond to the original point.
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: TIME : Yeah - funny how people question others ability rather than consider/respond to the original point.
    Posted by somer
    I checked Sharkscope. You can do the same. You get 5 free searches a day.
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: TIME : Yeah - funny how people question others ability rather than consider/respond to the original point.
    Posted by somer

I think you will find there is almost always a correlation between these kind of posts and someones skill level.
    As Mohican says you can look for yourself.
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: TIME : I checked Sharkscope. You can do the same. You get 5 free searches a day.
    Posted by Mohican
    Sharkscope rates a player’s ability at on-line poker - not his ability to form an opinion.
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: TIME : Sharkscope rates a player’s ability at on-line poker - not his ability to form an opinion.
    Posted by somer
    Their opinion formed on this is skewed by the fact they are a losing player, looking for something to blame apart from themselves. I always scope players when these threads appear and it's the same story, time after time. If you can't beat bad players, what does that say about you??