You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Guides to Cash Games for the Lower Limits

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
Yesterday I posted up my thoughts and opinions on playing 2p/4p cash.

Recently Lambert180 had posted up about maybe different people writing guides for MTTs and various different styles of play. I don't know what happened to that but it sounded like a really good idea.

It would be brilliant if anyone was up for it, to write some guides for the various different levels

NL4
NL8
NL10
NL20

There will be probably be some overlap, but it would be good to hear different opinions on the various levels. It could be like a collaborative thing, where stuff is added to what other people have said. Everyone will have different ideas and ways of doing things/ playing, but it would be brilliant to get some rough guides.

Like what I wrote on NL4, many people might disagree but it was just some ideas I had for helping someone starting out and or just generally those playing at this level.

Maybe if this works out Sky could pull the information together, and put it up somewhere on the website so people could check it out in the future.

Just an idea :D

Comments