You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Attention SKY/TIKAY

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat

Evening :)

^^ that is a fake smile! LOL

I do love you guys BUT.... I bubbled the CJ game HU with sollydonk for the £1100 seat.... you probably don't care, yet I do! How can SKY software favour a deckchair wearing shirt goer?? This is not on and I have been advised I should get a free seat to Dublin and my bar bill paid for the duration of my stay for this "slip up"

(worse bubble of my life)

Comments

• edited April 2013
    In Response to Attention SKY/TIKAY:
    Evening :) ^^ that is a fake smile! LOL I do love you guys BUT.... I bubbled the CJ game HU with sollydonk for the £1100 seat.... you probably don't care, yet I do! How can SKY software favour a deckchair wearing shirt goer?? This is not on and I have been advised I should get a free seat to Dublin and my bar bill paid for the duration of my stay for this "slip up" (worse bubble of my life)
    Posted by samantha25

A Vegas seat would probs be cheaper.

PS  UL.  (Hope there was no animosity at the table)
  • edited April 2013
    ul sam - they've been having some probs with the s/ware - only reason i can think of
  • edited April 2013
    Evening :) ^^ that is a fake smile! LOL I do love you guys BUT.... I bubbled the CJ game HU with sollydonk for the £1100 seat.... you probably don't care, yet I do! How can SKY software favour a deckchair wearing shirt goer?? This is not on and I have been advised I should get a free seat to Dublin and my bar bill paid for the duration of my stay for this "slip up" (worse bubble of my life)
    Posted by samantha25
    wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ban her for attention seeking posts pls sky :)

xx
  • edited April 2013
    Posted by samantha25
    Losing to Solly is pretty disgusting tbf! :)

VUL

• edited April 2013
    I agree with all of the above (cant see trip as she's blocked, STD) most of all Pom!! Vegas seat and I'll chuck in some live hand analysis for free :) tyty #sortitpls
  • edited April 2013
    So does this mean that 'Sollydonk' is in the final with at least £270 wrapped up and sammydonk gets absolutely nothing?

Doesn't sound right to me!

:)
  • edited April 2013
    Posted by samantha25
    Sigh.

Why not get lessons from Trip5?

Might make you a better player :)
  • edited April 2013
    First post on the site - hopefully I've posted in the correct place?
    Love the content on channel 861 - big fan of Tikay's analysis and also the live games.
    I currently play on Pokerstars as I play on an I-pod but keen to get involved with sky as would like to try the SPT live events and like the idea of hand analysis on tv.
    Any plans to launch an app in the near future?
    Thanks for your time.
    Paddy
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Attention SKY/TIKAY:
    First post on the site - hopefully I've posted in the correct place? Love the content on channel 861 - big fan of Tikay's analysis and also the live games. I currently play on Pokerstars as I play on an I-pod but keen to get involved with sky as would like to try the SPT live events and like the idea of hand analysis on tv. Any plans to launch an app in the near future? Thanks for your time. Paddy
    Posted by OffTiltPad
    Hi Paddy

Welcome to Sky Poker!

Good luck with qualifying for the SPT, hope to see you there.

We have a new version of the software coming out soon and different devices are certainly part of that. We are on TV tonight so there will be plenty of opportunities for the chance to be on TV.

Thanks
    Sky Poker
  • edited April 2013
    Posted by samantha25
    sam your bar bill would put sky out of buisness,
    but maybe they could help you out with some of that ageing cream you use, A COUPLE OF BARREL WOULD DO YOU FOR A MONTH OR SO.
  • edited April 2013
    Posted by samantha25
    User error.
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Attention SKY/TIKAY:
    In Response to Attention SKY/TIKAY : Sigh. Why not get lessons from Trip5? Might make you a better player :)
    Posted by Sky_Poker

Cant make her any worse!!

She's lost the last 5 orfy's to me wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

6 tonight Spammydonk? :)

xx