You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*** Team Sky Poker at the DTD Monte Carlo: LIVE UPDATES ***

1789101113»

Comments

• edited April 2013

All the very best to Beaneh, terrific run and a quality player as he has proved already.....gl gl gl
  • edited April 2013
    Awesome job by all, thanks for the updates!

Sunday Good Lucks to the Beaneh!

• edited April 2013
    Good luck today Beaneh Quality player!!
  • SPTSPT
    edited April 2013
    Folded to him in the small blind Stephen Barrett shoves 9-10 Suited for 100,000

Bash Mahmood calls with A-Qo in the big blind

A-Q holds

Stephen Barrett out 29th
  • SPTSPT
    edited April 2013
    beaneh knocked out the first player AQ v AJ to go over 800,000
  • edited April 2013
    Dad busts in 30th. Very proud of him. His response 'oh this pays for the new back door'. Not what I had in mind Father!!!
  • edited April 2013
    gl Beaneh,
    TID m8

& wp dad, should be a good looking door!
  • edited April 2013

Nice bok geldy......beanhead out!  AKos into Jacks, which held.

He goes out in 27th. WP.
  • edited April 2013
    Yeah WP hard luck, usual shizzle

flipping for 1.2million pot is just wreckless :P
  • edited April 2013
    Unlucky Stebar, great effort/result. Especially nice after having popped down to rail and satelliting in the night before Day1c!

Great news for Beaneh. Mr Bean ftw!

+1 to the comments about this thread. All the updates have been great. Great work from Dylan being the coffee boy even on his birthday ;)

EDIT: Siiigh, not so great news for Bean since I started writing this post. Unlucky mate.
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: *** Team Sky Poker at the DTD Monte Carlo: LIVE UPDATES ***:
    Unlucky Stebar, great effort/result. Especially nice after having popped down to rail and satelliting in the night before Day1c! Great news for Beaneh. Mr Bean ftw! +1 to the comments about this thread. All the updates have been great. Great work from Dylan being the coffee boy even on his birthday ;) EDIT: Siiigh, not so great news for Bean since I started writing this post. Unlucky mate.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Shorter posts ftw :)

check twitter/facebook for more rubdowns..
  • edited April 2013
    A new back door eh? I sincerely hope that's not surgery......
  • edited April 2013

Just want to say that I have had a great time,and again thanks to all the railers and support.

Thanks to Tikay and sky for giving me the opportunity to play the Monte Carlo  for FREE!!

Just got home and really enjoyed reading the thread,thanks again to Tikay and Richard.

PS  I don't normally bluff  :)

• edited April 2013

GO GO  BEANEH

• edited April 2013
    OOOPS DID NOT READ BEANEHS OUT
  • edited April 2013
    GO GO  BEANEH
    Posted by andrew1947

LOLZ.....still gets a rubz in! Beany went out a while back. 

How much do you have to pay the team out of your winnings BTW? :)
  • edited April 2013
    Yeah great selections. vwd to andrew1947 and father and  best of luck to beaneh!!

Thanks to Tikay and SPT for all of the updates.

EDIT: did not see that he was out.....vwd though!
  • edited April 2013
    Unlucky Beaneh!

On the positive side, I believe I won the last longer comp by picking Andrew1947. How do I claim my prize?
  • edited April 2013
    Hi guys.  Can I just say a big thank you for all of the support both on this thread, Twitter, Facebook, carrier pigeon and smoke signals.  The whole team really appreciated it and it goes to show how lovely this place and the people of the community can be.

Also a massive thank you to Tikay and Tighty.  They both worked their socks off with this thread and many other things and were always there to support everyone one of the team.  People probably don't know how much they do, but they do tons and all of us very much appreciate it. 

Thanks also to Dylan, top guy.  You know the lovely Miss Jamie Lou got him a couple of cakes for his birthday.  He ate one and offered the other one around.  That, right there, is sacrifice from the dude ;)

And to my team mates, I thought you were all lovely company and all played very well.  I very much hope that TSP runs again, hopefully a bit better in the key spots.  I obviously hope to be a part of it to but if not I'll be right here on these threads backing the next generation.

Thanks again

TommyD AKA The Luckbox*

(*Doesn't apply in the Nottingham Area)
  • edited April 2013
    Just got back from a great weekend in Nottingham, so proud to see Jamielou wearing the Sky Poker T shirt and happily chatting to all explaining about TSP and Sky - a great ambassador - well done babe!!

And what can we say about Mr B (stebar), we decide to go and rail 'the daughter' and then he qualifies for the same tourny on Thursday night, then only goes and lasts til day three and finishes 29th!! Very nice

And to top it all off I got to meet that other slightly average player from Rochdale...Jake Cody (swoon)

Big thanks to everyone involved - you were all brilliant

Next stop Dublin - see you there

'the mother and the wife'

xxx
  • edited April 2013
    This thread has been great, updates faster than sky sports news.
  • edited April 2013
    Great weekend, wd on cashing to Andrew and the father! 

Great team atmosphere from all that were in the team which didn't go unoticed from other players. Great concept by Sky and hopefully it will run again. 

The father and daughter both did awesome this weekend but i was most impressed by the mother. Amarie, I have never seen a railer like you before, stood by their side in support from the very first minute and it was lovely to see how proud you were of Jamie and the father, you truely deserve a shopping spree from the winnings, a true railing warrior and you signify what Sky is all about with all your support to the guys #inspiration 

The only regret I had this weekend when myself and Tommy announced on the break that I would be going to Nandos after the tournament re started, within 2 minutes of the re-start, scotty77 and Daiboot were stood by my side...perhaps had I not announced the nandos trip then perhaps they would still br in the tournament ;) 
  • edited April 2013
    Thanks for all the rubdowns people!

live poker is v tough
  • edited April 2013
    Unlucky Beaneh! On the positive side, I believe I won the last longer comp by picking Andrew1947. How do I claim my prize?
    Posted by jimb0d1

bump