You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

other sites

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
have to comment on particular hand on diff sites...a few other sites use the same software tell by icons(sky not one)...just quickly....3 times on these sites i've hit the pkt Aces at around the bubble while sitting in a good position...three times (3sites)...i've been pushed all in by ace king...twice another player has came along with ace queen(and the other time one player folded an obvious good hand as he'd already made a heavy investment before folding... my guess ace queen)...but whole three times i've been beat by 2 kings falling on the board..once is bad luck...twice on sites using same software at around same point in tourney with same cards...very highly unlikely.....3 times...same scenario make or break hand on the bubble same cards...IMPOSSIBLE....obviously built into the software....in order to make the bubble i could and would have folded any othe hand bar 2 KK's..(ps...all 9 man tables)....do you fold AA to make bubble?????.....anyway have had some bad beats on sky...and usually vent my frustration with some stupid knee jerk comments....but i've win and placed loads on sky...and realise most of my bad beats are due to mistakes on my part....or a serious portion of luck to some bad player who has tried a desperate bluff and filled on communal board...whatever...i've never hit on anything as blatant as the above...resolution....the last time was the last time i knock a site i enjoy playing on(sky)....

Comments

• edited April 2013
    "In the words of the Virgin Mary........come again?"
  • edited April 2013

i think i will have a sandwich for tea... or maybe i will have a boiled egg.  no, a sandwich will be lovely.  i like sandwiches.   i also like mind expanding designer drugs and alcohol.   i like biscuits too.  but i think i will have a sandwich for tea.

• edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: other sites:
    i think i will have a sandwich for tea... or maybe i will have a boiled egg.  no, a sandwich will be lovely.  i like sandwiches.   i also like mind expanding designer drugs and alcohol.   i like biscuits too.  but i think i will have a sandwich for tea.
    Posted by aussie09
    Spoons.

• edited April 2013

other sites

have you noticed the dwell(flop-turn-river) seems longer at other sites?..i dont belive sites are fixed but maybe we need to blame someone lol...
  • edited April 2013
    Are you mad?

Sandwiches are for lunch and sometimes breakfast but never ever for tea.
  • edited April 2013

Grammar

Full stops are used: to mark the end of a sentence:And then you put it in the mail, and you repeat this process ad infinitum until the damn thing sells. to mark the end of a group of words that is not a full sentence, but which is complete in itself:Over and over. Again and again. Relentlessly. after abbreviations that consist of the first part of a word:Sept. Thurs.

• edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: other sites:
    Grammar Full stops are used: to mark the end of a sentence: And then you put it in the mail, and you repeat this process ad infinitum until the damn thing sells. to mark the end of a group of words that is not a full sentence, but which is complete in itself: Over and over. Again and again. Relentlessly. after abbreviations that consist of the first part of a word: Sept. Thurs.
    Posted by MattBates
    pi