You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Satellites question

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
I just finished playing a £2.60 satellite for the PRIMO semi. Near the end I checked the tournament lobby and it said places 1-8 gain entry to semi and 9th place was £9.60. I'm positive it said this when I looked, 10 mins later it was down to 9 people and I was 9th. I pushed with pocket 9s and went out in 9th, expecting to have £9.60 at least. However I received nothing and when I look back at the tournament lobby it says that there was nothing for 9th and the sums add up with 40 runners being exactly 8 places. I didn't do the maths while playing but this did have an effect on how I played, may have folded 9s if knew there wasn't the back-up of the £9.60.

Anyone else encountered this and am I missing something?

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Hi Chapperman,

There have been a couple of other incidents similar to this that have been flagged on the forum, these situations, from what I can see, are pretty rare. We have informed our technology team and they are working for a fix so hopefully you should never see this happen again.

I appreciate it's both misleading and frustrating but please bear with us, it will be fixed soon!

In the meantime, you can check the blurb of the tournament and the number of runners to see exactly who will be awarded which prizes if soemthing doesn't look quite right.

Thanks,
    Sam.