You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Anyone remember and watch Poker Night Live?

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
As it says in the heading. It came beofre Sky Poker and was mainly responsible for the player I am today. I learnt so much from watching that 4h program and in particular the Beat The Presenter hour where they played a SNG and showed every hand from start to finish. This was such a fantastic way of learning how to play SNG and MTT's as you could see how the tournament progressed and what was and wasnt a good spot to bet and fold etc. 

I would really love to see something similar on Sky Poker and not just hands taken in isolation when you dont see the full story of how someone has been playing. Maybe a cash hour where one table is picked and we just follow the action or the same on the lead tourny of the night - pick a table and stay with it. 

Its where I fist saw TK and Nick Wealthall and I was hoping others watched and learnt from it too. My fave presenters where Nick and Casper Berry. Such a great combo!