You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

***** Sunday night LIVE, with Yiannis and Redmond *****

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
Afternoon all!

Hope you're looking forward to another five hour live show this evening?

Tonight sees the return of Yiannis Morgan to the Sky Poker studios, and joining him to commentate on the action will be Redmond Lee!

Here's how the show shapes up:

7pm - 8pm

Live coverage from the mastercash tables. We'll try to cover every televised table that's running during this hour!

8pm - Midnight

Just like last Sunday, we'll spend the night covering the £10K Primo (with a few updates from the mini along the way). If you're new to us here at Sky Poker and you're playing the Primo tonight, let us know and we'll make sure to get some of your hands shown on the telly!

As usual, the two main ways to get in touch with the show are via email and twitter:

skyopen@bskyb.com
#skypokertv

We're not going to lock this thread tonight, so feel free to discuss the show between yourselves here!

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Hi there i reached 5k games played on sky today. I love the site and remained loyal to sky because of the community spirit on the site!

Cheers guys u might give me a mention!

Ger
  • edited April 2013
    Alright guys,

I have a question about a play I made last night in a live cash game, this is really bugging me.

Okay it ran like this, the small blind raised 10 (5x BB) and this player has been very aggressive all night and 5x is his standard raise. I call out of the big blind with 77 and a middle posistion limper calls. The flop come 2 4 4. The small blind bets 3/4 of the pot. I call because the player has been very agressive and sort of bullying the table, also I don't put him on a four. The other guy folds. The turn comes another 4 and he raises me all in, roughly a pot bet. I called. He shows queens. The river comes a 6

The guy had a monster stack and had been playing very agressive so I think he would have played AK or AQ the same way and I don't think he really needed to have it there. So my question is could I have folded on the turn or was I just not getting away from that hand?

• edited April 2013
    Good luck with the show guys.

Are you also goin to be featuring the £110 "Timed Cash Game"?
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: ***** Sunday night LIVE, with Yiannis and Redmond *****:
    Good luck with the show guys. Are you also goin to be featuring the £110 "Timed Cash Game"?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Hi Trev,

We're not going to be featuring the Timed Cash Game tonight, although feel free to send in any hand requests!

Louis
  • edited April 2013
    Hey guys, good showCan you show this hand#646031212
    Grrrr
  • edited April 2013
    That hand with the k6 which I played very bad,i should have not been in the hand is a good example of winning tilt,i had been down to 10 bb for a long time I played well and won a stack,then go and play stupid