You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

All-in Freerolls?

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
I dont play many freerolls, but when i do,I find the blinds are too quick for optimal play. I was thinking introducing some all in Freerolls might be more appealing even if they just offer a seat into a certain tournament. Alternatively a more deeper stacked Freeroll maybe once a day.. 

anyone agree? or disagree for any reasons? would be interested to know...

Comments

• edited April 2013
    I tell you what - that is a great shout! I think a combination of the two could work. £3 or 100 PP for these big tourny Allin satilites would offer a great way of rewarding SkyPoker customers. 

I agree about freerolls, dont play many and when I do I just go crazy at first to build a stack and then play properly if I succeed. Ive won and done well in many a freeroll with that method. Its basically a bit of fun on the side but it would be great to be able to use them to bink a way into a major tourney. It would be a bigger incentive to earn PP in the first place if you could use them more effectively. 
  • edited April 2013
    Yeah I completely agree, a few turbos, all-ins and deepstacks would attract more entrants i would reckon and hopefully a few more recreational players to sky, and that must be worth it in itself?
  • edited April 2013
    i think all free rolls should be banned. everyone get your hands in your pockets
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: All-in Freerolls?:
    i think all free rolls should be banned. everyone get your hands in your pockets
    Posted by THEROCK573

i think you need freerolls as its something most sites offer, but i reckon they could bump up the entry fees in terms of poker points so people actually have to play enough paid tournaments to acrue enough points to play them
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: All-in Freerolls? : i think you need freerolls as its something most sites offer, but i reckon they could bump up the entry fees in terms of poker points so people actually have to play enough paid tournaments to acrue enough points to play them
    Posted by jordz16
    lol i was joking mate
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: All-in Freerolls? : i think you need freerolls as its something most sites offer, but i reckon they could bump up the entry fees in terms of poker points so people actually have to play enough paid tournaments to acrue enough points to play them
    Posted by jordz16
    The issue is most people who play freerolls are learning. My partner plays a fair amount of 60p-£1 games, and literally takes her 3 days to get enough points for a single freeroll