You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tuesday Night's LIVE Sky Poker TV Show with Rich and Jen!

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
Hello my poker lovers,

We go live again this Tuesday night from 7 on Channel 861 and streamed from this site... 

Your hosts: Richard Orford and Jen Mason

And it's Turbo Tuesday!

To get us in the zone, from 7-8pm we'll have all the best bits from the final table of Sunday's Primo.

And then from 8-11pm, it's live coverage of the main event: the £11 buy-in 8pm Turbo MTT. Make sure you're in that one- it's the cheapest main event of the week and jump into that mini event too for the extra Jackpot value. We'll take hand requests from both events.

And finally, from 11 till we face the final curtain, we'll do some live Mastercash table coverage.

And, as well as all the poker hands, I'll be reading out all your messages and posing your questions to the awesome Ms Mason.

So, if you have any poker queries for us then feel free to send them in by the armful. Unlike Luis Suarez, we won't bite!

Get in touch by emailing skyopen@bskyb.com, or tweeting #skypokertv

Looking forward as ever to hearing from you all and I'll see you at 7pm on Tues!

Comments

• edited April 2013
    looking forward to the show - if we can't have Tikay then we want Jen instead - let's polarise the range of analyst!

feels like we have gone full circle to get back to featuring an event throughout, and I do like the focus on how the newbies are doing (& making notes on them!)

happy to second IDCU's suggestion that you should also show some of the mini Primo final table, & celebrate TommyD's return to form in a field of 449 (a few days late tommy #sigh)

meanwhile is Jen's photo meant to be "arty" or was the photographer under the influence. I mean I know she is smart but I'm sure you could have fitted all of her head into the show thread photo

PS thought Yiannis did a great job on Sunday, you better watch your back Rich!

PPS Sky - thanks for unlocking the show thread
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Tuesday Night's LIVE Sky Poker TV Show with Rich and Jen!:
    looking forward to the show - if we can't have Tikay then we want Jen instead - let's polarise the range of analyst! feels like we have gone full circle to get back to featuring an event throughout, and I do like the focus on how the newbies are doing (& making notes on them!) happy to second IDCU's suggestion that you should also show some of the mini Primo final table, & celebrate TommyD's return to form in a field of 449 (a few days late tommy #sigh) meanwhile is Jen's photo meant to be "arty" or was the photographer under the influence. I mean I know she is smart but I'm sure you could have fitted all of her head into the show thread photo PS thought Yiannis did a great job on Sunday, you better watch your back Rich! PPS Sky - thanks for unlocking the show thread
    Posted by GELDY

...and thank you for allowing us to sit quietly on your doorstep. 

• edited April 2013
    aussie09, sky towers does not have a door step.just a large door for us to slap our heads on :):):)
  • edited April 2013
  • edited April 2013
    aussie09, sky towers does not have a door step.just a large door for us to slap our heads on :):):)
    Posted by paige55

Marginally less painful than a brick wall though
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Tuesday Night's LIVE Sky Poker TV Show with Rich and Jen! : Marginally less painful than a brick wall though
    Posted by FCHD
    lol xxxx
  • edited April 2013

I don't know if anyone's looking at this thread but can we possibly see a few more hands with hidden hole cards tonight?

There haven't been many since the show format changed to follow the turbo all the way.

Ta very much.

• edited April 2013
    Hi guys, great show.

Can you take a look at this hand from the sunday primo:

#646031212Should I have played it differently?

Thanks
  • edited April 2013
    On Skypoker tv stars table in 5k turbo 

nearly get a hollywood hand but why always against AA sighhhh

Hand History #646658164 (21:22 23/04/2013)
    table 44 plz show
  • edited April 2013

Really really really hope this hand is NOT shown from the Main tonight.

• edited April 2013
    hi rich and jen superb show as per usual

got a query for jen how does she play mid pairs ive recently reviewed my whole game and my biggest leak seems to be mid pairs 6s-10s. every way i play them i seem to spew cash is it too extremem or tight to just stop playing them?

thanks drrungood