You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Nobody

Played any thing other than totally optimal in this hand, there was nothing funny about it in any way shape or form, and I am sure "x" will soon be crushing 4nl in no time. It just so happened my hand was slightly ahead of his and just about held.

Im sure most of you dont care, but I dont care that you dont care.

Peace!

Oh hang on? 

This is BBV isnt it?
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
halliday12 Small blind   £0.02 £0.02 £7.98
x Big blind   £0.04 £0.06 £2.29
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • A

calcalfold Raise   £0.20 £0.26 £3.74
LARSON7 Fold        
eugene1972 Call   £0.20 £0.46 £3.93
rabbit1717 Fold        
halliday12 Fold        
x Call   £0.16 £0.62 £2.13
Flop

• J

x Bet   £0.31 £0.93 £1.82
calcalfold Call   £0.31 £1.24 £3.43
eugene1972 Call   £0.31 £1.55 £3.62
Turn

• A

x Bet   £0.78 £2.33 £1.04
calcalfold Call   £0.78 £3.11 £2.65
eugene1972 Fold        
River

x All-in   £1.04 £4.15 £0.00
calcalfold Call   £1.04 £5.19 £1.61
x Show

calcalfold Show
  • A
  • A

calcalfold Win Full House, Aces and 2s £4.80   £6.41

Comments

• edited April 2013
  • edited April 2013
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Nobody:
    Ban?
    Posted by Jac35

Oh do me a lemon

What exactly is so bad about the above post for a ban to be appropriate?
  • edited April 2013
    Spamming the wrong sections of the forum has resulted in bans in the past

not that you give a xxxx cos you're balla
  • edited April 2013
    Well done you won a hand at the lowest possible cash level on Sky against complete beginners who are just learning how to play the game.... Next stop Vegas!

Stop berating people, it's just so bad. He's just given you his money, you don't need to tell everyone!
  • edited April 2013
    +1 to flash, we get it you 'crush' 4nl, your a poker god, congrats,

it's getting pretty boring logging on each day to see the new chapter in your 4nl mocking, most are beginners so playing for a bit of fun, further to that the hand isn't that, just choose a poor time to bluff, unlucky nice hand move on.

maybe your posts would get a little more respect if they were more balanced, maybe throw in the odd hand you lost, instead of mocking others and generally just boosting your own ego.

these hands happen every minute of everyday, just think if we all posted like this....

• edited April 2013
    Well in that case can somebody please provide a link to the rules of Sky chat.

Clearly everybody but me has them memorised.
  • edited April 2013
    "Folks,

I thought it would be useful to post some guidelines on what should and shouldn't be posted in BBV. Here you go:

Brags - when you win a super nice hand, hit a royal, make a soul read, etc. Do it with some explanation of the spot/situation and the hand will be so much more readable.

Beats - this is not when your one pair gets called by a draw and he gets there. That's called poker. We are talking things like running set into set or getting most of your chips over the line a 93.6% favourite in an SPT semi vs Ace high with A-A and still losing (UL Giant).

Variance - if you see some ridiculous run of hands, like getting dealt AA back to back three times etc.

Seriously, this isn't just a section to vent and rant about one pair getting turned over. If you do feel the need to post that kind of hand (and I really, really don't think you should), at least keep them in one thread. 

Thanks,
    Dave"