You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Can i get my MTT fund back even though i won

I entered into the £5.what ever pence bounty hunter which i won but my question is.
due to a technical failure/software failure at the start of the MTT.
I entered and when i was aloud to the table the blinds had been taken off my chips at 5/10 so i was minus 15 chips without seeing a hand even though i was waiting for the table to open.
its not my internet connection before anyone surgests so or my computer as i was able to play the rest of the MTT as normal.
i know this isnt much but imagine AA, AA both hands and chance 2 steal 2 bountys straight away.
#hidden brag lmao
So yeah i would like my money back as well as my winnings or a MTT TICKET
due to a tech failure or software failure. i know tonnes of people where the software let them down

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Is this a urine extraction post?
  • edited April 2013
    yea i did late reg took about 2 mins 2 get seated and chip stack started 2000 when i got to my table i had 1985 so was like wtf.
    didnt shout just wanted to squeeze a free mtt ticket or cash back haha aint that fussed just needs to get fixed
    as its stupid
  • edited April 2013
    lol at this.

theres no tourney that has blinds of 5/10.

did you late reg in? i do have small issues when it comes to seating after i late reg into a tourney. it does seem to take a few minutes longer than it should and depending where it seats me i can miss the first hand but its nothing to that makes me go about shouting about getting my buyin back because of what i may have held and what may have happened
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Can i get my MTT fund back even though i won:
    I entered into the £5.what ever pence bounty hunter which i won but my question is. due to a technical failure/software failure at the start of the MTT. I entered and when i was aloud to the table the blinds had been taken off my chips at 5/10 so i was minus 15 chips without seeing a hand even though i was waiting for the table to open. its not my internet connection before anyone surgests so or my computer as i was able to play the rest of the MTT as normal. i know this isnt much but imagine AA, AA both hands and chance 2 steal 2 bountys straight away. #hidden brag lmao So yeah i would like my money back as well as my winnings or a MTT TICKET due to a tech failure or software failure. i know tonnes of people where the software let them down
    Posted by timebomb10
    i would like to win the lottery and have cheryl cole sitting on the end of my rod but we dont get everything we want.

you cant be serious here surely.
  • edited April 2013
    i lost 4 p once i was playing 2p/4p heads up n my connection went and a guy stole my big blind 

let me tell ya i was so angry was drinking the whole nite punched my wall i went crazy how dare some 1 steal my well earned 4p
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Can i get my MTT fund back even though i won:
    In Response to Can i get my MTT fund back even though i won : i would like to win the lottery and have cheryl cole sitting on the end of my rod but we dont get everything we want. you cant be serious here surely.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    I lol'd
  • edited April 2013
    i loled hard at that bit, nar not serious just wanted to squeeze some value from the mods or something like a free ticket
  • edited April 2013
    You missed two hands while your table started up, won the tournament outright but want a full refund of your entry fee because you might have had AA twice and stacked someone twice?

/facepalm
  • edited April 2013
    Ah Timebomb.  It has been a while.  Welcome back.

Moving this to BBV.  As for the first two hands, please contact CS support.  Odds are they need a chuckle every once in a while.
  • edited April 2013
    i think i remember you from around 2 years ago......... correct me if im wrong but are you/was a school teacher? something tells me you are.

I might do they might be lonely and want to chat about the weather etc.
  • edited April 2013
    ps. lighten up........ just another software failure story/ hidden brag
  • edited April 2013
    Has it really been that long?  Wow, feeling old now.  I honestly meant it when I said welcome back, best of luck at the tables.

BTW if you consider that brag to be hidden then please never ever ever decide to become a Ninja.
  • edited April 2013
    haha what a tard i am :/ not hidden at all dont know wtf i was on about.
    thats 2 final tables in 2 events though, just took down 3rd in a £5 bounty hunter speed. knocking out 1 person on my way :/ i came 3rd this time A2os 10bb effective vs Q10s board A5Q turned a Q.
    dont really like the call with Q10 as dowt my shoving range is lighter then Q10s
    but it was blind vs blind so cant complain.

How you been doing these last 2 years ? any success?
  • edited April 2013
    haha what a tard i am :/ not hidden at all dont know wtf i was on about. thats 2 final tables in 2 events though, just took down 3rd in a £5 bounty hunter speed. knocking out 1 person on my way :/ i came 3rd this time A2os 10bb effective vs Q10s board A5Q turned a Q. dont really like the call with Q10 as dowt my shoving range is lighter then Q10s but it was blind vs blind so cant complain. How you been doing these last 2 years ? any success?
    Posted by timebomb10
    He's been seen playing the 1c/2c games @ pokerstars in his spare time. Doubt he's been very successful
  • edited April 2013
    They should refund your buy in

If you return your prize
  • edited April 2013
    Someone once lost 56p on here it was outrageous!!
  • edited April 2013
    Someone once lost 56p on here it was outrageous!!
    Posted by donkeyplop
    What a fiasco!