You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Give and take.

edited April 2013 in Poker Chat
Hey all,since I finished up my real life thread,I've been dabblin in all forms of the game,just to see if anything takes my fancy.Now since I took a bh down for a nice bit of coin a few weeks back,I have had absolutely zilch results wise in them again,culminating tonight when early doors the chips went in post flop on an ace high board with my ace q ahead of oppos ace 3.The 3 hit,was gutted and moved on.Before,I would deffo have beat myself up about it and lost a shed load through sheer frustration.Sat at a 5/5 action table to try somethin different and within 10 mins due to the craziest guys/ladies at the table,had it up to £25.Not much to a lot of you,granted but its nice to get a wee win so soon after gettin knocked out of a tourney so nastily.
Be good all
Paul

Comments

• edited April 2013
    In Response to Give and take.:
    Hey all,since I finished up my real life thread,I've been dabblin in all forms of the game,just to see if anything takes my fancy.Now since I took a bh down for a nice bit of coin a few weeks back,I have had absolutely zilch results wise in them again,culminating tonight when early doors the chips went in post flop on an ace high board with my ace q ahead of oppos ace 3.The 3 hit,was gutted and moved on.Before,I would deffo have beat myself up about it and lost a shed load through sheer frustration.Sat at a 5/5 action table to try somethin different and within 10 mins due to the craziest guys/ladies at the table,had it up to £25.Not much to a lot of you,granted but its nice to get a wee win so soon after gettin knocked out of a tourney so nastily. Be good all Paul
    Posted by bignoise10
    Hi Paul,
    £25 win...i'd settle for £2.50 atm  lol
    well played mate.
    good to mix it up sometimes and try new things.
    funny thinhgs b/hunters and all tournament games,i guess.you can get on a roll with them or as you say go weeks without a win.
    hope the wee man's good and behaving himself...fat chance.  lol
    be lucky mate,
    :)
    dev
  • edited April 2013
    Hi m8 aslong as u are enjoying the game all that matters 

as greg rymer would say true words this aswell if u went out for the evening u would spend say £30 well for the same time on poker u could spend half of this amount and still enjoy it :) what im saying is nots not all about the winning aslong as u enjoy it all that matters 

good luck m8 :)