You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thoughts?

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
Flush Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £1.65
 Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £1.38
 Your hole cards

ClintonH83 Raise  £0.12 £0.18 £6.64
 Fold     
 Fold     
2 pair Call  £0.12 £0.30 £3.70
Flush Call  £0.10 £0.40 £1.55
 Fold     
Flop

Flush Check     
ClintonH83 Bet  £0.40 £0.80 £6.24
2 pair Raise  £0.80 £1.60 £2.90
Flush Call  £0.80 £2.40 £0.75
ClintonH83 Call  £0.40 £2.80 £5.84
Turn

Flush?All-in  £0.75 £3.55 £0.00
ClintonH83 Call  £0.75 £4.30 £5.09
2 pair? Call  £0.75 £5.05 £2.15
River

• K

ClintonH83 Bet  £2.53

Thoughts on this? I flop a set and i pot bet it, get a raise and a call... So im thinking raiser isnt flushing its A10/set/2pair, the guy who calls im thinking flush draw so i decide to call to see what comes.... So the flush comes and the guy goes all in so im pretty sure hes hit it so i decide to call hoping 2pair guy comes and i can try and get his stack... K on the river im confident i have the best hand so i bet praying he calls or shoves...

Did i play this ok with the info into my thoughts?

Comments

• edited April 2013

It depends what reads we have on our opponent,

On the flop, we bet, are 3 bet, called, and we call. We have the absolute nuts here, and there are 2 plays in the mix (one who has reraised, and one whos called the reraise)

Given the opponents stack sizes i would just have re raised them all in. If they have a flush draw, charge them to hit their draw, when they are a 2/1 dog.

By the river it's a really scarey board, the flush has come in as has the straight draw.

Preflop if you raise to 5xx bb you will prob lose the J 9 type hands.

• edited May 2013
    I agree, heads up you could value, but with 3 players in you gotta shove imo. So many call stations going on but maths wise surely you would win in the long run.
  • edited May 2013
    Yeah i get what your both saying but the guy who i thought was on a draw after he called the re raise only had 75p left so him showing me his cards im calling for 75p! If his stack was bigger all day im shoving but for 75p i thought just and dont push the other guy off as the other guy im more focussed on because my reads on him said at best two pair so i was trying to get his £2.15 
  • edited May 2013
    Anyway outcome was... Oppo who i thought was on a draw has Pocket J's and the Oppo who i thought had possible two pair had Pocket K's 

So i think whatever i did i was losing but like i say im wondering if my reasoning on the way i played it made sense or was it just all in on the flop?