You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ept on c4 last nite

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
any 1 see the ept barcelona last nite is it just me but what a great play from jude ainsworth with 22 against the grinder mizrachi best play i seen for a while

Comments

• edited May 2013
    In Response to Ept on c4 last nite:
    any 1 see the ept barcelona last nite is it just me but what a great play from jude ainsworth with 22 against the grinder mizrachi best play i seen for a while
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Yeh I saw it.
    It was a great play (Risky) but I think he had made his mind up that the grinder was going to be aggro with any 2 so decided it was time to make a stand.

I think he was pretty sure he was ahead on the flop (It had paired if I recall?) so once the turn came down safe (Which it did) - he had already made decided he was going to shove to any big bet.

It worked out well on this occasion, but, I don't think it's a winning play in the long run - On this occasion I think it was very much player related though so I think the play was good.

The Grinder deserved to get knocked out later on imo - his play was awful throught.
  • edited May 2013
    + 1 it was like he didnt care playing every hand lol  jude ainsworth played the ace king bad checking the turn n let the guy get there but mizrachi just wanted to try n own every 1 playing any 2 cards lol
  • edited May 2013
    stapes made me laugh  

with the k 10 hand vs that women singing the oasis song van der valle :) 
  • edited May 2013
    Stapes and Hartigan commentary make the EPT, it wouldnt be the same without them