You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Yet another Viva Las Vegas thread

edited May 2013 in Poker Chat
since the last thread has been hijacked by the "we are going anyway" crowd

i have started yet another "put us out of our misery, Sky" thread for those of us who will only be able to go if we win a way there, and would rather go with SkyPoker than anyone else

#notlookinglikely

Comments

• edited May 2013

Yo Geldy.

Probably better for ME if I did not comment, because it will induce all sorts of questions we cannot answer, but I'm a glutton for punishment, & anyway, I think the question is a fair one.

There have been some issues to resolve. I'm not going to go into them right now, please take that at face value.

The matter IS still very much in the "trying to resolve" department. It is quite complicated.

The Business would LIKE to do it.

Me? The answer to that should be obvious!

It is still being discussed right now, we have had several Meets this week, & a resolution - obviously, due to time issues - is close at hand, one way or another. We really are grappling with the issues in an attemot to find a solution.

I would say "#notlookinglikely" does not properly describe where we are with it.

"#really trying very hard to sort it" would be more accurate. And yes, we wholly understand the timeline urgency.

Partly - just partly - this sits on my desk. It should be easy to deduce my enthusiasm or otherwise for VLV.

I'm afraid that's all I can tell you right now.   
  • edited May 2013
    Hi TK

no more questions from me, just pleased the project is still alive, and i have no doubt where your sympathies lie on this one. it would be such a shame for sky poker to go from the success of TSP @DTD to the epicfail of not going to Vegas. i have updated the hashtag appropriately.

#iftheycantheywill
  • edited May 2013

Good man Geldy.

For the record, much work is already being done on the next Team Sky Poker, too, but I'll report on that on the correct thread.